3065 24 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schervenkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2814347 ft
Bulgaria

Hello,
I sent my MA2 for warranty repair. Everything was fine, DJI repaired my drone for free (I hope they did), they sent it back according to DJI Repair Progress Inquiry on 19.03.2021. In UPS tracking I see that the label was created on the same date (19.03), then the drone was sent on 22.03 and until yesterday there was an estimation that the drone should arrive on 25.03 until the end of the day. Yesterday I didn't receive my drone (no update in UPS tracking yet). I called UPS Bulgaria, they told me that the package is in Eindhoven, Netherlands, as I can see in tracking page. They told me to ask the sender to check what's going on, so I contacted DJI support yesterday, they told me they'll check. Told them to call UPS, they promised me to do so. So, may I ask here, about the result of this check? What's going on, why my drone isn't traveling to me? What did UPS told you, is there any problem? Is it even sent? I need my drone, please
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Schervenkov, thank you for reaching out about the concern and I'm sorry to know that you are having issues with your case. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum Account Email. Upon reviewing the case and the tracking number, it was indeed in the shipment process. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-3-26
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Ok, thanks, I'll wait for an update here. My drone is almost 3 weeks alaway from me, I want it back as soon as possible. Thanks
2021-3-26
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Still nothing, what's going on? Will I even receive my drone, I'm starting to worry about it.
IMG_20210329_084922.jpg
2021-3-28
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Ok, I contacted UPS Netherlands, and this is the response from them:
Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated. Thank you for the tracking number. The package was not shipped out to us. The only information we have is that the shipping label was already created but there is no information that the package was already tendered to us.

In this case, The best option we have is you for you to contact the sender to confirm if they already shipped out the package. Once they confirmed that they already shipped it out to us. please advise them to contact us for further arrangements and investigation.

2021-3-29
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Maybe nobody from DJI is following the thread, but I'll put here all my communication with UPS. On previous mail, I replied to ask them why in tracking it shows Eindhoven, if the package was not shipped out. This is their response:
Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated. the parcel is not shipped out to UPS . Can you please confirm to the collection point if the parcel has already pick up.

@DJI Diana can you do that they requested? Because I can clearly see that nobody from DJI takes any action to resolve the case, I have to do it myself, I just want cooperation from DJI. Thanks.
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 3-29 22:47
Maybe nobody from DJI is following the thread, but I'll put here all my communication with UPS. On previous mail, I replied to ask them why in tracking it shows Eindhoven, if the package was not shipped out. This is their response:

Hi, thanks for providing this information with us. Our logistic team has noted your case and will contact our Repair center for more details on your case, we will be in touch.

Thanks
2021-3-29
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Let me post an update: still no action taken from DJI. Nobody knows where's my drone and nobody except me is taking any action. I can't believe how inadequate DJI support is, I didn't expect this at all.
Today I asked UPS by email to check again if DJI has contacted them, now I'm waiting for the answer, but I'm pretty sure that they are not.
Basically, I asked DJI to contact UPS on 25.03, they promised that they will do it. Then, on 31.03 asked UPS if DJI contacted them - the answer was NO. Asked DJI again for the same thing, they promised again.
On 02.04 DJI support tells me "The package was picked up from our facility. According to the tracking it is now in Eindhoven."
YES! THIS IS THE PROBLEM, I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU! ACCORDING UPS, THE PACKAGE WAS NOT PICKED UP!
2021-4-5
Use props
10Thirty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873760 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI has been really slipping lately I’m terrified to get my stuff fixed. I bought the motion controller for the DJI fpv drone. It lasted 1 day.
Very sorry to hear your having issues it must really suck!

Brian
2021-4-6
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Yeah, I really regret I didn't go to the local store from which I bought the drone and return it there.. at least, it's a local store and I can resolve the issue easier. I suppose that in this case, they would send the drone to DJI and if there was same problem, I just can get a replacement or refund instead of waiting forever..
But, anyways, I'm determined to get my drone back!
2021-4-6
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

An update if anyone is interested - contacted DJI again, told me that currently there's an investigation on UPS, when it's finished, if the drone is lost (which is obviously the case), they'll send me a new one. That's a good think, at least it's not the same template answer - "we'll forward this to the facility"
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 4-7 01:39
An update if anyone is interested - contacted DJI again, told me that currently there's an investigation on UPS, when it's finished, if the drone is lost (which is obviously the case), they'll send me a new one. That's a good think, at least it's not the same template answer - "we'll forward this to the facility"

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll help to urge the team again for an update.
2021-4-9
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-9 01:54

Great, it's been a month without my drone now.. I had planned a travel this week, to shoot some videos, but I cancelled the travel because I don't have a drone, thank you so much
2021-4-9
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Interesting update.. I asked again UPS if DJI already started a claim. This is the answer from this morning:

Don't worry, I took care and started a claim. DJI now needs to upload any supporting documents if they have such.
2021-4-13
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

UPDATE: still nothing!!! UPS Investigation is in progress since 13.04, today is 26.04, and neither UPS nor DJI took any action. When I ask the support, they tell me the same - we'll ask the facility. I have a response from UPS:

Meanwhile I bought Mavic Mini 2 because I really don't know how long will this whole bullsh*t continue.

Can somebody from DJI take care and do something finally???
2021-4-26
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

So, will you ever reply with some adequate answer? How long I will be without my drone? THIS IS INACCEPTABLE!!! 2 months!
2021-4-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 4-27 04:12
So, will you ever reply with some adequate answer? How long I will be without my drone? THIS IS INACCEPTABLE!!! 2 months!

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-4-28
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Finally DJI took real action in order to resolve the problem (for the others reading here, DJI created new case number and will send me new drone, or at least I hope so).
But, this is not acceptable customer service! I can't believe I had to wait so much time, most of which I didn't know what's going on and how long I'll have to wait. During this whole time, the only answer from the support (I wrote them almost every day) was "I'll forward this to the facility" or something similar. At the end, I bought a new drone, just because I didn't know when they'll return mine.
Will post here when I receive the new drone (if everything goes as expected).
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 4-28 03:53
Finally DJI took real action in order to resolve the problem (for the others reading here, DJI created new case number and will send me new drone, or at least I hope so).
But, this is not acceptable customer service! I can't believe I had to wait so much time, most of which I didn't know what's going on and how long I'll have to wait. During this whole time, the only answer from the support (I wrote them almost every day) was "I'll forward this to the facility" or something similar. At the end, I bought a new drone, just because I didn't know when they'll return mine.
Will post here when I receive the new drone (if everything goes as expected).

Hello, we are deeply sorry for bringing you this experience on this case. When the new replacement is shipped out, we will also notify you the latest information.

Again, please accept our apology and we will continue to improve our performance on the future service.

2021-4-29
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 23:59
Hello, we are deeply sorry for bringing you this experience on this case. When the new replacement is shipped out, we will also notify you the latest information.

Again, please accept our apology and we will continue to improve our performance on the future service.

Not needed, it's already on it's way and I can see the tracking is updating correctly for now, it already left from Germany. I hope this time I'll receive it. One question. I have active DJI care refresh, but two months the drone was not in me, will you extend the dji care or compensate me in some way for this?
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

schervenkov Posted at 4-30 00:25
Not needed, it's already on it's way and I can see the tracking is updating correctly for now, it already left from Germany. I hope this time I'll receive it. One question. I have active DJI care refresh, but two months the drone was not in me, will you extend the dji care or compensate me in some way for this?

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue caused you. Your request has already been sent to our corresponding team. We understand your feelings and we may provide a related solution to you. Thanks and best regards.
2021-4-30
Use props
schervenkov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

A quick update for anybody in similar situation: finally I received a brand new drone sent by DJI (2 months after I sent my drone for repair).
I asked for some kind of compensation, because for this time I cancelled a trip because I didn't have my drone (the trip was planned specially to shoot some aerial videos), after that I bought a second drone to use while I'm waiting for all this to get resolved, which I will now sell at a loss, and DJI offered me a pair of props for $10.. I won't accept this, but anyway.

The conclusion is - don't ever send your drone to DJI and don't buy drone directly from them.. do it from local shops. DJI is great, but they work with ...ty couriers.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

schervenkov Posted at 5-11 05:06
A quick update for anybody in similar situation: finally I received a brand new drone sent by DJI (2 months after I sent my drone for repair).
I asked for some kind of compensation, because for this time I cancelled a trip because I didn't have my drone (the trip was planned specially to shoot some aerial videos), after that I bought a second drone to use while I'm waiting for all this to get resolved, which I will now sell at a loss, and DJI offered me a pair of props for $10.. I won't accept this, but anyway.

Hello, again we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience under this case. As we cannot guarantee the  shipping conditions with the couriers, it might affect the delivery during the whole process. We have noticed this issue and will continue to improve the performance on the delivery.

Again, please accept our apologies on this and hope you can enjoy shooting with the new drone.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 600082 ft
United Kingdom

I am in very similar situation. If my case gets dragged for two months I will deffo be making a youtube video about it to be out there for others to see its not all roses from this company. Oh please don't ask me about my case number because I already have good five people dealing with it without a joy.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-27 17:29
I am in very similar situation. If my case gets dragged for two months I will deffo be making a youtube video about it to be out there for others to see its not all roses from this company. Oh please don't ask me about my case number because I already have good five people dealing with it without a joy.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 430&pid=2938683
Please check.
2022-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules