2369 8 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
powolnymarcel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 302185 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I just got an confirmation from UPS that they have delivered the package to my home BUT i don't have my FPV drone !

Please help
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out regarding the concern. I am sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered regarding the actual delivery process. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the order number using your DJI Forum email. On my end, I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance. By the way, were you able to contact the courier about the issue? In addition, were you able to check the package from your neighbor if by any chance they have received the package? Thank you.  
2021-3-26
Use props
powolnymarcel
lvl.2
Belgium

I went to all of my neighbors and none of them has seen the UPS delivery Guy. Ups on twitter told me that it was delivered! Its a shame that such an expensive package doesn't réquire a real signature.
2021-3-26
Use props
djiuser_MtjkEm0cO9Ut
New

United States

powolnymarcel@gmail.com Posted at 3-26 14:02
I went to all of my neighbors and none of them has seen the UPS delivery Guy. Ups on twitter told me that it was delivered! Its a shame that such an expensive package doesn't réquire a real signature.

Hi, the same thing just happened to me and DJI keeps giving me the runaround. What ended up happening with you? Did DJI give you a refund?
2021-4-2
Use props
fansb8719749
lvl.2
Belgium

I got lucky because someone that I completely don't know, and live 1km away from my home delivered the package to my door.

UPS kept lying to me that they have delivered the package to my address, I WILL NEVER USE UPS EVER AGAIN. I saw the driver last week and asked him where he delivered my package and he told me " I don't know, at the church maybe...." If I were to work like this guy I would be unemployed ...

Good luck
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansb8719749 Posted at 4-2 08:44
I got lucky because someone that I completely don't know, and live 1km away from my home delivered the package to my door.

UPS kept lying to me that they have delivered the package to my address, I WILL NEVER USE UPS EVER AGAIN. I saw the driver last week and asked him where he delivered my package and he told me " I don't know, at the church maybe...." If I were to work like this guy I would be unemployed ...

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that you had received the package. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_MtjkEm0cO9Ut Posted at 4-2 07:48
Hi, the same thing just happened to me and DJI keeps giving me the runaround. What ended up happening with you? Did DJI give you a refund?

Sorry for the late response. May I confirm if your issue has been resolved or not? Thanks.
2021-4-15
Use props
fansb8719749
lvl.2
Belgium

Hi, yeah it has been officially resolved 2 days ago as DJI released my locked bonus credit.
The UPS driver is lying to his company as he hasn't delivered the drone to my front door and delivered it 1KM away from my home. I am so lucky that the person who has received my package by mistake has come to me and gave me the package.

2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb8719749 Posted at 7-27 03:26
Hi, yeah it has been officially resolved 2 days ago as DJI released my locked bonus credit.
The UPS driver is lying to his company as he hasn't delivered the drone to my front door and delivered it 1KM away from my home. I am so lucky that the person who has received my package by mistake has come to me and gave me the package.

Thank you for your update on the case. We are sorry again for the difficulties you had experienced. If there is anything else we can help with, please contact us at any time, we will do our best to help.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules