Googles V2 Firmware update Problem
800 5 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Killbumper
lvl.1
United States

Sounds like many people are having a similar issue.  I update my V2 googles to version  V01.01.0000 and now
my googles will not switch out of FPV mode.   Under Settings  then  About   there is no option to switch.

I tryed to switch to an older firmware version but that did not help !!!!

My Googles are now useless.  I will have to return them to  Best Buy for a refund !!!!!

please fix before I have to return them !!!!!

Thank you,
Paul.
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Killbumper. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies for the difficulties you're experiencing. To assist you further, can you confirm whether you have only purchased the DJI FPV Goggles V2? If you do, we're you able to have it activated via the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series)? Kindly let us know so we can assist you further.
2021-3-26
Use props
Killbumper
lvl.1
United States

Yes I purchased the V2 goggles from Best Buy 2 months ago and activated them and were using them no problem.   I used the DJI assistant to download the latest firmware and now can't switch to use my own quads with the DJI air units.
Thank you
Paul.
2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Killbumper Posted at 3-27 06:32
Yes I purchased the V2 goggles from Best Buy 2 months ago and activated them and were using them no problem.   I used the DJI assistant to download the latest firmware and now can't switch to use my own quads with the DJI air units.
Thank you
Paul.

Please enter the goggles Settings > About and do a reset then check if the problem continues. If it does, kindly refresh the goggles firmware to v01.01.0000 via the DJI Assistant 2.
2021-3-28
Use props
Killbumper
lvl.1
United States

I have tried loading the newest firmware several times. I have tried rolling back the firmware using the
DJI_aftersales@ outlook.com  login and that does not work !!!   There are numerous video on YouTube regarding this problem. One guy is mailing his DJI drone to people so they can activate there goggles and then mail it to the next person. If you can't fix this I am returning them to Best Buy !!!
2021-3-28
Use props
TYKIM
lvl.1
South Korea

I have the same problem. I cannot see sewitch out of FPV mode menu in V01.01.0000.
2021-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules