My gimbal is locked / on Ronin RSC2
7741 6 2021-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pierre Rich
New

France

Hi,
I've just bought in afew days un Ronin RSC2 and it's very difficult to manage. The first problème is that the gimbal is quite blocked, I mean it's half-oppened and it's impossible to deblock it, to close it back.  How can I resolve this problem, please ?

Thanks a lot for your answer and sorry for my bad english.

Pierre (from France)

2021-3-28
Use props
dufpierre
New

France

Hello, do you have any update on this matter ?? I have the exact same problem, the gimbal does not open !
2021-6-3
Use props
ElieHR
New
Madagascar

Hi Pierre, what do you mean by blocked? Is it about unfolding it the first time?
If it is so, just make sure you turn the knob to unlock it then force it a little. I too was afraid to unfold it the first time becuase it seemed to be quite stiff and hard to pull, but that's just the way it is and putting a little more force than you think will help it unfold. Just make sure the lock knob is turned to "unlock" and make sure to pull on something that wouldn't break easily when you operate.

Hope this helps.
2021-6-12
Use props
Niber
lvl.1
New Zealand

dufpierre@gmail.com Posted at 6-3 19:45
Hello, do you have any update on this matter ?? I have the exact same problem, the gimbal does not open !

it's a spring, its supposed to require a lot of force to open
2021-8-6
Use props
djiuser_7b2372iOrNZW
New

United States

Okay, so in the directions it shows you pull the lock out, make sure you're just twisting it like a spinning knob without pulling it out.. I had the same issue at first, it'll move easy once the knob is fully unlocked.. as you spin it, it'll unscrew and feel loser, and then move easy
2021-8-6
Use props
Wendy32
New

Australia

Same problem!!!! I really can't believe it. and still looking for a solution. OMG
2022-10-16
Use props
Wendy32
New

Australia

djiuser_7b2372iOrNZW Posted at 2021-8-6 22:05
Okay, so in the directions it shows you pull the lock out, make sure you're just twisting it like a spinning knob without pulling it out.. I had the same issue at first, it'll move easy once the knob is fully unlocked.. as you spin it, it'll unscrew and feel loser, and then move easy

Thank you so so so much!
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules