Connect Problems, Green Blinking - Braking?
643 3 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rock3nheim
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello

I somehow have problems that as soon as I drive to my mother, I can not connect between the drone and the controller.

If I connect the drone at my home or environment with the controller then it works immediately, several times and without problems. But as soon as I drive to my mother and want to connect the drone with her with the controller, it does not work anymore.
The light on the drone then always lights up green and then can not be switched off, except when I remove battery. According to the manual, it says "Braking". Only how or what should be braked, if they are not even connected and not even in the air.

My mother lives about 20 km away from me. For her, there is no disturbance sources such as an airfield or nature conservation zones. But with me, there is an airfield and a lake with nature conservation zones and still works everything.

Have it tried now 2x. Am 2x in one day to her hazards, just to look if the problem only appears. And yes, always the same problem.

Does one know what I do wrong or where the problem should be?
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rock3nheim. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the problem you're experiencing. Could you kindly confirm if you 2 different DJI Mini 2 Remote Controllers or just one? Please also try to relink the aircraft and remote using the Combination Buttons instead of the instruction on the DJI Fly.

2021-4-1
Use props
Rock3nheim
lvl.1

Switzerland

I'll Try it towards the End of the Week when I Travel my Mother again. Thank you for Reporting.
2021-4-1
Use props
Rock3nheim
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello ^^

Today I tried again with my Mother and it worked wonderful and without Problems. Controller and Mini 2 turned on and it worked without coupling.

No Idea where exactly the Problem was and I hope he does not come back, especially if it goes on the Holidays and is somewhere miles in the Mountains or elsewhere.

Otherwise, Thanks you DJI. It's my first Drone and I am very excited about the Quality and I hope that you will never forget how important Quality is. Especially now, where you have developed such a Reputation in recent Years.

Greetings from the beautiful Switzerland DJI (^o^)
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules