687 9 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866286 ft
Romania

Hello Guys,
Yesterday I had the surprise to see my drone drope down from the sky after an engine warning. I don't know what happened but my gimble broke down . It was on high altitude and no cables around.
It was in my sight and there was no bird that attacked the drone. I don't know what happened.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AeS8eCPWKdN6JE6C6WguCIqMayHpmeoV/view?usp=sharing - video proof

I don't know exactly how to see the logs but those are the last flight logs -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ty15hW112rLdaLIyzcoyjkPSqFO_a5dK/view?usp=sharing
2021-3-29
Use props
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Romania

this is my first error and after that it started to fall down

2021-3-29
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

Contact DJI support and send them your logs. There are a quite few "Motor error" and "Motor unable to rotate" related crashes, so DJI will probably replace your drone.
2021-3-29
Use props
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Romania

Tuxtard Posted at 3-29 06:26
Contact DJI support and send them your logs. There are a quite few "Motor error" and "Motor unable to rotate" related crashes, so DJI will probably replace your drone.

The support is a mess> I've opened a case to them and they asked me to send the drone to them. Nobody asked for logs
2021-3-29
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mrshuer11 Posted at 3-29 06:29
The support is a mess> I've opened a case to them and they asked me to send the drone to them. Nobody asked for logs

Hi,

See your data in my charts.

First error in the log at 7m41.1, at 7m34.8 the pitch and roll angles goes already weird!

Hard to tell what happend ; hit by bird (not seen in the video), engine low rpm due to failure, or lost blades.

DAT file will tell more, its FLY041.DAT on your mobile device as well.
If you like , put a cloud link to theDAT file on here.

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis2.png
analysis3.png
2021-3-29
Use props
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Romania

JJB* Posted at 3-29 07:40
Hi,

See your data in my charts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fW4wnd0AVXH-5DasdNQ0cs6svTOdhdwO/view?usp=sharing7-dat file

Thank you very much
2021-3-29
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mrshuer11 Posted at 3-29 07:47
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fW4wnd0AVXH-5DasdNQ0cs6svTOdhdwO/view?usp=sharing7-dat file

Thank you very much

cannot read out a DAT made by FlyApp 1.2.1, so good luck with your case with DJI !
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mrshuer11. Thanks for reaching out! Our sincere apologies for what happened and to read about your unfortunate experience. Since the unit crashed and suffered damages, it is required to have it returned back to our Service Center so that it can be inspected. Flight Data from the aircraft can be easily exported and reviewed once we received your unit but if there's a need for you to export the Flight Record in the DJI Fly, our team will have you notified. Still, please check whether your Flight Records in the DJI Fly are already synced.
2021-3-29
Use props
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-29 08:13
Hi, Mrshuer11. Thanks for reaching out! Our sincere apologies for what happened and to read about your unfortunate experience. Since the unit crashed and suffered damages, it is required to have it returned back to our Service Center so that it can be inspected. Flight Data from the aircraft can be easily exported and reviewed once we received your unit but if there's a need for you to export the Flight Record in the DJI Fly, our team will have you notified. Still, please check whether your Flight Records in the DJI Fly are already synced.

Hello DJI Gamore,

So far the DJI customer support is a joke ). It will take 48 hours just to sent me the UPS label. It will take a couple of days until the drone will arrive to DJI. And i'm pretty sure that they will say that it was my fault so , all I have to do at this point is to wait
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mrshuer11 Posted at 3-29 08:48
Hello DJI Gamore,

So far the DJI customer support is a joke ). It will take 48 hours just to sent me the UPS label. It will take a couple of days until the drone will arrive to DJI. And i'm pretty sure that they will say that it was my fault so , all I have to do at this point is to wait

We understand your anxiety but please allow us to check what happened to your unit by sending it back immediately to our Service Center. Rest assured that you'll be notified as soon as the assessment has been completed and we're able to identify if the mentioned flight accident can be covered under warranty.
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules