Not Detecting Bluetooth Connection
2010 2 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevo3985
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400948 ft
United States

I am a longtime user of DJI, but a new member of the forum here. I am hoping some more knowledgeable than myself will be able to help with my issue. My DJI Go app is not detecting or respecting my Bluetooth connection, despite the OM2 being successfully connected to my iPhone 11 Max Pro, and working perfectly fine to control the Filmic photo and video apps, and also the Apple Camera app. No dice with the DJI Go app, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to make it work again. I suspect a device internal cache that remembers the BT address of the previous iPhone I had that was working with it, since it still remembers, somehow, that its name is "Stephen's Osmo 2". Can anyone tell me how to factory reset the OM2 itself? I have tried every accessible choice in the app, to no avail, and also have erased the app from my phone and reinstalled. Same result no matter what. I would very much like to use this thing how it was intended with the app that makes the best use of its functionality. Thanks in advance!

2021-4-1
Use props
Stevo3985
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400948 ft
United States

These are some screen captures for context:

2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stevo3985. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 11 Max Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 Max Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you.

2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules