Quick shots in future updates?
2983 8 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeedForChris
lvl.2

Thailand

Hey, as per title do you think they will be added? The DJI's FPV is a combo between Mavic experience and hobbyist FPV, so this tiny detail is missing for me.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NeedForChris. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI FPV does not support any QuickShot functions but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-4-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I doubt they will add it.
2021-4-3
Use props
MCWH7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is not the purpose of this drone so I doubt they put in the computing power. You should have known what features it had before you purchased it so that your expectations where not too high.
2021-4-3
Use props
ApoIIo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36860 ft
Australia

Ah yes. This please
2021-4-3
Use props
NeedForChris
lvl.2

Thailand

MCWH7 Posted at 4-3 04:46
That is not the purpose of this drone so I doubt they put in the computing power. You should have known what features it had before you purchased it so that your expectations where not too high.
Yeah, I didn't make mistake by buying this drone, I knew it didn't have this functionality. But DJI usually releases products which are only complete after a couple of future software updates.

They already have this functionality in other drones so they can reuse code and the computing power is used only when the function is running.

2021-4-3
Use props
Argelius
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2552 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 23:17
Hi, NeedForChris. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI FPV does not support any QuickShot functions but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV. Thank you for your continued support!

I wish I had investigated things a bit more carefully when I purchased the FPV. I just assumed the newest and most “advanced” drone would have what seemed like a simple feature.  Buyer beware.
2021-4-8
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI has designed the FPV to fulfil a gap in the market, or created a market. They already make camera drones that have fancy automatic functions that fulfil that role. They are not required on a hands on aircraft. The gimbal is not three axis so cannot stabilise the image as the aircraft flies. It was never designed as that sort of device chances are it will not get extra functions I hope!

When I bought a 2 seat convertible I new it would not have four seats, be incredibly impractical going to the hardware store. I knew what I was buying!
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_Ro2k9eibnLD4
New
Flight distance : 21965 ft
Australia

Any idea guys ? How long it will take to apply it to the update ?
2021-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules