The continues nightmare !!
665 6 2021-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d2aayN4FRqRw
lvl.1
Portugal

After a few years of waiting, DJI launched the drone that I expected the DJI FPV. On March 3rd I bought my first drone (I had helicopters a few years ago) since that day nothing has worked right.
The best company on the world market has a service that leaves much to be desired. The drone did not recorded the video correctly on the sd card. Before the fifteen days I was sending the drone back to the store.
I talked to the DJI on the online support and they mention someone was going to call me,  a month later I still haven't received that call.
Today, April 7th, I received a new combo.
Only the box was not new, everything else was sealed as new. An hour later I was packing everything again because the goggles don't work properly, the 5D button doesn't work, you can't move through the menus. what a nightmare.
They should check all components at the factory before being sent to the public.

2021-4-7
Use props
Dolbyac3
lvl.1
United States

I had the same problem with my googles the 5d button didnt change any menus out of the box, I upgraded the firmware and it started working great and read many others had similar issues with the same result after upgrading the firmware on this forum. So it may be a firmware issue and simply performing the update could fix it for you.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_d2aayN4FRqRw
lvl.1
Portugal

Dolbyac3, I already update the firmware two times and still the same. You thing I should try one more time?
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_d2aayN4FRqRw
lvl.1
Portugal

We really have a problem, I just found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOedUE3QIU
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unsatisfied experience on the DJI FPV. Could you please tell us your purchase channel and your contact info my the PMs? We are here to help.
Thanks
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_d2aayN4FRqRw
lvl.1
Portugal

Thank you for your help Wanda !!
2021-4-8
Use props
correlatif
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25466 ft