897 6 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhbmcse
New
Flight distance : 102192 ft
United Kingdom

Hi folks,
        hopefully nothing much but as per the title.  I dont have the drone position indicator in the middle off the screen at the bottom which indicates the direction of the drones travel in relation to myself (it's like a semicircle from the videos I've seen from other people).  Any idea how I get this to display ?

Also when I touch the screen to drag the gimbal about it automatically drags around an object assuming I was to highlight a POI on the screen.

How do I move the gimbal without it thinking I want to select an object ?

Kind regards.

Rob.
2021-4-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The orientation display in the bottom center of screen is no longer supported.  In the latest  
Fly App version (V1.3.0 for Android and V1.3.1 for iOS)  it is in the lower left section of the screen. You press the map icon to swtich between map view or compass/orientation view.  If you need the latest version you can find it here.  DJI Fly App
2021-4-13
Use props
Rhbmcse
New
Flight distance : 102192 ft
United Kingdom

That's great thank you.
Any comment regarding the being able to move the gimbal by touching the screen as again I've seen done on countless videos but on mine it just wants to use that gesture to drag around an object as a poi rather than it moving the gimbal.

Thanks.
Rob.
2021-4-13
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to keep your finger on the screen to pan camera
2021-4-13
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, sometimes I have to touch screen where no "object" is
2021-4-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rob. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. The said DJI Icon was moved to the lower left-hand corner of the screen. In addition to this I will also post a DJI Forum link with regards to this matter as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2021-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules