702 4 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

After buying an iphone for the sole purpose of using the DJI Virtual Flight app to practise before going 'in the wild' I have yet to have my first virtual flight.

I have rebooted (multiple x) , reset (1) and re downloaded (4x) and always get to the same spot.

1. I get to the testing the throttle sticks and they do not push up (or down) or do anything at the point in the attached pic. . I cannot go forward - only back
2., Also the arrow that is on the iphone screen does not move .- and I assume it does something
3. And how do you exit the app. I have been rebooting the iphone or deleting the app to get out of the DJIVF screen.
It could be it is hanging at the point in the picture and has no way of exiting !!

stops here

stops here

2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Spikemixture. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the iPhone that you have please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-4-12
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 21:04
Hello there Spikemixture. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the iPhone that you have please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi Stephen
THanks for the quick reply.

It is a new XS 256Gb model.
Now working after a FPV firmware update

Thanks again

2021-4-12
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States