Spark gets sideways when trying to take off
1823 7 2021-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi there,

From some time ago, my Spark started doing weird things, like flipping when trying to take off, the result: cracked body.
I have replaced the body, have recalibrated gimbal, IMU and compass.

But now when I want to take off, it tries to to flipp, what I mean by this it gets tilted to the rear left motor, then it says there is an error and turns the motor off.

I have searched all over, and cannot find any reference to such a problem nor a solution.

Has anyone experienced this?
What can it be done?

2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Blue Sun MX. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on the said DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to help and and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.
2021-4-13
Use props
Anonymous_guy
lvl.2

United States

2 reasons that I know of.  #1 you installed the wrong propeller.  #2 motor is broken.   
2021-4-14
Use props
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

Anonymous_guy Posted at 4-14 14:58
2 reasons that I know of.  #1 you installed the wrong propeller.  #2 motor is broken.

The strange thing is that, it actually worked fine suddenly, for about 3 batteries, no problems landing or taking off, yesterday I wanted to test it again.

Once more it happened, rear motors were tilting the spark frontwards, could not take off.
I have been testins some masterscrew propellers, have worked fine before, but I am also thinking on getting a set of original propellers so I can test them.

The masterscrew dont say anything about being rear or front specific.

2021-4-17
Use props
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

The strange thing is that, it actually worked fine suddenly, for about 3 batteries, no problems landing or taking off, yesterday I wanted to test it again.

Once more it happened, rear motors were tilting the spark frontwards, could not take off.
I have been testins some masterscrew propellers, have worked fine before, but I am also thinking on getting a set of original propellers so I can test them.

The masterscrew dont say anything about being rear or front specific.

2021-4-17
Use props
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

I have been testing some masterscrew propellers, have worked fine before, but I am also thinking on getting a set of original propellers so I can test them.

The masterscrew don't say anything about being rear or front specific.

2021-4-17
Use props
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

I have been testing some masterscrew propellers, have worked fine before, but I am also thinking on getting a set of original propellers so I can test them.

The masterscrew don't say anything about being rear or front specific.

2021-4-17
Use props
Blue Sun MX
lvl.1

Mexico

Holy c..p, sorry about the duplicated replies, dont know what happened, and cannot delete them (at leadt I cannot find any option to do so).
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules