My Flight Data in the App
595 2 2021-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

So as I fly my first ever drone more and more, I like seeing my flight data in the My Profile area in the DJI Fly App. Pretty nifty!

I have a few questions about this though.

How many flights can the App/profile save?
I accidentally deleted the cache in the app, but thankfully the data came back the next time I synced it, I think the goggles store it?
I have no SD cards installed at this time, where is this data saved?
Everything is in Meters, can this be changed?
Anything else? Just trying to understand better how to manage this data.

Thanks!

2021-4-14
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

The goggles and drone have some sort of internal memory which stores the logs. As far as I know, there's not a way to erase these internal logs.
I don't know what sort of memory chips are used.
When I took apart the controller, I recognized a flash memory chip. I haven't taken about the drone or the goggles enough to find what sort of memory they use.

You change the units from meters from the goggle's menu. Press the little joystick on the goggles to enter the menu and then select Settings\Control\Units. The "Units" option is at the bottom of the "Control" list.

I recently started using the service at Airdata.com. They let you switch between units on their site.

All sorts of interesting data is stored in the logs. I think it's a lot of fun to see all this information using the app from Airdata.
2021-4-15
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Thanks Duane! PM sent.
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules