594 7 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely morning and sunrise this morning on the way to work. Turned the horrible banking off in Sport Mode as it's just untidy and looks horrible in the goggles when flying. I think in a future update, they need to add the function to soften the sticks like is available for the Mavic's etc. The camera when set to slow is very smooth, as long as you don't turn the dial all the way to left or right. I know you can change the rates and add expo in Manual mode but sport mode needs a few options to make it a bit smoother. Might play with making the sticks stiffer for the next flights. Makes it more of a fast Mavic/Phantom. ND16 Freewell ND filter used this morning as they were delivered yesterday. The camera is proving to be quite capable and I did a few practice still shots this morning too. Used all 3 batteries at this spot as it was just rude not to. Sorry for a few quick turns etc but not bad for the 2nd day of flying Thanks for watching peeps -
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for posting this cool video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-4-15
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Nice work! I think it looks great.

You don’t like the banking effect? I’m starting to like banking more and more as it gives me that feeling of flight. If you’re filming more slow pans, fixed objects, and slow stuff, yes, the banking can be annoying and not helpful.
A question on your still shots: did you take them with the drone, live during the flight? Or can you pull nice stills from the video in post production?
2021-4-15
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Great vid!
2021-4-15
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buster1 Posted at 4-15 03:38

You don’t like the banking effect? I’m starting to like banking more and more as it gives me that feeling of flight. If you’re filming more slow pans, fixed objects, and slow stuff, yes, the banking can be annoying and not helpful.

Press and hold the record button on the TX and it changes to photo mode. When done, press again for 5 secs and switch it back to video mode. Quite good that. This had the ND18 on with a light adjustment and a little boost to the colour done in post. A better idea would be to film in 4K and do a frame grab of the image you want. Done that before but a bit more faffy.
2021-4-15
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buster1 Posted at 4-15 03:38

I fly FPV already so know how to yaw and roll in turns. Somehow, this just doesn't get the 2 paired right. It's jerky and horrible to see in the goggles when flying. With my FPV kwads, you can make it smooth as silk. It's not an FPV drone as such and does have limitations. I fly it like a normal drone, only a lot quicker. It's turning to be a very good addition to the fleet.
2021-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain