Airsense (ADS-B)
1068 5 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1845039 ft
France

no Airsense (ADS-B)on the European version of Air-2S, is it?
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RJn. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. The Mavic Air 2S does support AirSense (ADS-B) for the EU version.
2021-4-16
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

It supports airsense, but airpanes still don't use airsense that much in Europe (still in a transitional period, just like drones). It has been delayed a few times but its usage it's increasing.

https://ads-b-europe.eu/
2021-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 4-16 02:09
It supports airsense, but airpanes still don't use airsense that much in Europe (still in a transitional period, just like drones). It has been delayed a few times but its usage it's increasing.

https://ads-b-europe.eu/

In the uk I see most planes I check are using adsB. I live on a flight path for a “London” airport and lookup a few aircraft a day either on my dump1090 rig or flightradar.
2021-4-16
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 11:38
In the uk I see most planes I check are using adsB. I live on a flight path for a “London” airport and lookup a few aircraft a day either on my dump1090 rig or flightradar.

On my area you can see little planes and copters flying at low altitude sometimes, but they don't appear in flightradar, only the big ones that fly at high altitude.

I like idea that the drone comes with the receiver, but sadly I think most low altitude planes in my area won't be using the transmitter yet.
2021-4-16
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

I find it helpful. But when I get the notice of a plane in the area, I'm of course no where near it to even really bother altering what I'm doing. But if it IS at the same altitude as I am, it's got way bigger problems than my drone.
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules