DJI Air 2S Fly more kit sold separately?
2749 8 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zk2AtbU72RZK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, will the fly more kit be sold separately for those wanting to just get the drone now?
Thanks
2021-4-16
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

So far DJI has not made this option available for previous drones, so not likely. But it doesn't hurt to ask, although no answer is likely.
2021-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly doesn’t look like it.  
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_zk2AtbU72RZK. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, Fly More Kit for the Mavic Air 2S isn't sold separately but we'll forward your feedback to our team and we hope that this can be considered. Thanks for your continued support!
2021-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 11:29
Sadly doesn’t look like it.

Actually i can see that if you could buy drone on its own like you could with mavic zoom it seems great and at the time you saved 150 quid and that was great, you could buy a SC or use your M2P controller.but what happens when you want to sell, you either have to buy a RC or sell with SC and now try buying standard remote control, 299 yes twice the price to buy than the saving you make. And its impossible to sell drone without RC. So really its a bad idea and will cause problems down the road, works out cheaper to buy as kit.

I know some are available because of crashed drones, but once again its honestly more hassle than its worth.
2021-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 02:04
Actually i can see that if you could buy drone on its own like you could with mavic zoom it seems great and at the time you saved 150 quid and that was great, you could buy a SC or use your M2P controller.but what happens when you want to sell, you either have to buy a RC or sell with SC and now try buying standard remote control, 299 yes twice the price to buy than the saving you make. And its impossible to sell drone without RC. So really its a bad idea and will cause problems down the road, works out cheaper to buy as kit.

I know some are available because of crashed drones, but once again its honestly more hassle than its worth.

Controllers are cheap as chips on ebay - Mini 2 Controller for £69
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-M ... :g:HOIAAOSwWMRgUe3G
2021-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 02:10
Controllers are cheap as chips on ebay - Mini 2 Controller for £69
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Mini-2-Mavic-Air-2-Drone-Remote-Controller-RC231-Genuine-BARGAIN/294096802854?hash=item4479891426:g:HOIAAOSwWMRgUe3G

Yes thats fine but go looking for a controller for a specific drone in a reasonable condition , remember you will only save the bare minimum when buying and you then have to go to the bother of replacing, the saving for a zoom controller was 150 the price to purchase was 299, yes you might find cheaper but the saving versus the hassle is just that IMO hassle.
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_zk2AtbU72RZK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

To clarify, my question was in relation to the additional items you get with the Fly more combo like the 2 batteries, ND filters, charging hub etc. If that Fly more kit could later be purchased separately instead of buying the additional items one by one.
When I referred to just the “drone” I was of course referring to the standard drone + RC and whatever else comes with the non Fly more combo.
2021-4-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have bought several used DJI items off eBay, including 3 drones  and have yet to have a "hassle" ;-) In actuality it was faster than buying from DJI directly.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules