Date for Android simulator?
738 8 2021-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e3ed631
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607493 ft
United States

Has any date been established for the Android simulator? I'm missing out on practicing when I can't fly outside and is a shame only IOS users have this
2021-4-17
Use props
nicolas derely
New

France

good question
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans7e3ed631. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, we don't have confirmation yet regarding this but we're already taking accounts of our valued customer's feedback, and also, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Virtual Flight app. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-4-18
Use props
fans7e3ed631
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607493 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 03:28
Hi, fans7e3ed631. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, we don't have confirmation yet regarding this but we're already taking accounts of our valued customer's feedback, and also, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Virtual Flight app. Thank you for your continued support!

Thank you and will *fingers crossed* hear something soon
2021-4-18
Use props
Quax der Bruchpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8266250 ft
Germany

I find it irresponsible of DJI to leave the Android users without the flight simulation in the rain. Talking about the highest safety at all ends and corners and then provoke accidents, because no normal thinking person because of an APP and drone a sinfully expensive apple device.
Almost every manual says to use the simulator before the flight. Neither for the desktop area nor for the Androids there is that, not even in the free test version of the "DJI Flight Simulator".
With this, DJI would actually have to pay for every accident.
3 or 4 accidents like in my case could have been prevented.

German:

Ich finde es Unverantwortlich von DJI die Android User ohne die Flugsimulation im regen stehen zu lassen. Von höchster Sicherheit an allen Ecken und Enden zu  reden, um dann Unfälle zu provozieren, weil sich keiner normal denkender Mensch wegen einer APP und/oder Drohne ein sündhaft teures und angebissenes Apfel-Gerät zulegt.
In beinahe jeder Anleitung steht, vor dem Flug den Simulator zu nutzen. Weder für den Desktop Bereich noch für die Androids gibt es das, nicht mal in der kostenfreien Test Version des "DJI Flugsimulator".
Damit müsste DJI eigentlich für jeden Unfall aufkommen.
3 oder 4 Unfälle wie in meinem Fall hätten so verhindert werden können.
2021-4-18
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

A better simulator is Velocidrone or Liftoff that you can run on your PC. Either one will feel more realistic.
2021-4-19
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

Subscribing.  Want Android simulator as well.  
2021-4-19
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

KerryG Posted at 4-19 13:52
A better simulator is Velocidrone or Liftoff that you can run on your PC. Either one will feel more realistic.

How do either of those compare to Drone Racing League?
2021-4-19
Use props
Winkle
lvl.2
Canada

sbarton Posted at 4-19 14:27
How do either of those compare to Drone Racing League?

DRL Simulator and Liftoff are probably the best options, far as I know the remote controller works with both just by plugging it into your PC. I have Liftoff and it works really great, it's what I used to learn to fly manual.

I have no idea if the RC works with Velocidrone.

I wouldn't hold my breath on DJI releasing an Android version of the Flight Simulator... especially since there's been no updates for over a month on it.
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules