Not working correctly for android
795 4 2021-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_E6s18eEG01BO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2048389 ft
United Kingdom

Problem with latest dji fly app v1.4.0. Exposure lock is not working. When in auto exposure, exposure values are not changing even though exposure is auto exposing. Hopefully Dji can address these issues with an update A.S.A.P
2021-4-17
Use props
Yolandthews
New

Singapore

Have you tried again many times with this issue. I am wishing to upgrade the version but getting such a review is also afraid.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_E6s18eEG01BO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2048389 ft
United Kingdom

Yolandthews Posted at 4-20 01:12
Have you tried again many times with this issue. I am wishing to upgrade the version but getting such a review is also afraid.

Unfortunately i have tried many times, i have uninstalled app and reinstalled app, still not working. I think it is working on ios system, but not properly on versions of android. I am using latest version android on galaxy s20 and its not working.
2021-4-20
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Hope the next update fixes the buggy 1.4.0 update. In the meantime for AE Lock, you can try swiping diagonally like for defining a marker for Spotlight. Once the green box shows, tap on the green x to close it and the yellow brackets will appear briefly. Tap and hold inside the brackets until the AE Lock message appears. To cancel AE Lock, just tap the screen. It's working this way on my Samsung Galaxy A71 with Android 11 (edit: on a MA2). I wished it worked the same as on iOS though.
2021-4-20
Use props
Yolandthews
New

Vietnam

djiuser_E6s18eEG01BO Posted at 4-20 01:22
Unfortunately i have tried many times, i have uninstalled app and reinstalled app, still not working. I think it is working on ios system, but not properly on versions of android. I am using latest version android on galaxy s20 and its not working.

As such, you can only bring to a samsung support department for inspection. My phone used to fail to install truecaller premium and was reset from scratch.
2021-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules