NAZA-M V2 technical question about GPS/RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fynymyn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I've bought a crashed Phantom P330D and repaired it, however I can't get GPS working. 'Control Mode Switch' in GUI is showing 'GPS' on the left hand side until I switch on the remote controll. 'GPS' will change to 'Atti'. Can be there a conflict between these two devices? My radio is from Phantom II supposedly, GPS module as well (no 11.22-V2 no connector version). Please advise.

2021-04-18 20_20_46-nazam.png
2021-4-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Hello.  Your first sentence says you cannot get GPS to work.  Have you read the manual?  As a rule, the procedure it to walk out to an open field with plenty of sky above.  Place the P2 flat on the ground.  Turn on your controller first with both S switches up.  Then turn on the P2 series AC.  Then wait.  Watch the lamps.  From the lamps, you will know whether your AC has a connection with your controller.  When you see 20x quick green flashes, it's telling you the compass is working.  When you see 20x quick green flashes a second time, it's telling you the GPS system has found its sixth satellite and the home point is marked.  If there is no GPS fix, or if the lamps indicate some strange error, you should check your GPS module connection with the centerboard.  You should also check the compass connection with the centerboard.  You should also confirm there is no crack in the GPS antenna.  Good luck.
2021-4-19
Use props
fynymyn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you, however my drone is indicating it is in Atti mode (orange light blinks) with both sticks up. I figured out in NAZA GUI that GPS mode is disabled as soon as I switch the remote controller on. It seems like there is communication interface error.

Can it be the case D-Bus interface RC receiver cannot be used simultaneously with GPS module (expander)?

2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules