555 5 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want to set my C1 or C2 in my smart controller to be able to lock the exposure  but it seems it's not in the menu even though you can do it with the regular remote that the mavic zoom brings.
IMG_20210418_180109.jpg
2021-4-18
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most of the functions on the Smartcontroller  works more on the Go4 app rather on the fly app...
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Drone-Pilot. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the issue you have submitted. If you could kindly, please check whats the current version of the DJI GO 4 installed on your DJI Smart Controller. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-4-19
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ting-ting Posted at 4-18 20:01
Most of the functions on the Smartcontroller  works more on the Go4 app rather on the fly app...

Thanks for the information I am using the go for app on my Smart controller
2021-4-19
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone-Pilot Posted at 4-19 15:23
Thanks for the information I am using the go for app on my Smart controller

I use the little joystick, the one under the power button. Up and down to control the exposure when in camera manual mode
2021-4-19
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ting-ting Posted at 4-19 18:13
I use the little joystick, the one under the power button. Up and down to control the exposure when in camera manual mode
The app has a A/E lock feature in the top right corner of the app. When you click it you lock the auto exposure so it will not change and I would like to put that feature in the C1 or C2 of the remote. It works with the regular remote but for some reason I'm not able to do it in the smart controller for some reason.
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules