315 7 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Banking turned off as I hate it. No filters but edited in post. On the way to work this morning and saw the mist, so had to take her up. She's been with me every day so far. Really liking this package. So much so that my other FPV kwads have taken a back seat. Here's the footage -

2021-4-20
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicely done. Love the mist. But why S mode? since you're perfectly capable of flying M? With banking turned off S is much better but still M is more flexible.
2021-4-20
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 4-20 03:41
Nicely done. Love the mist. But why S mode? since you're perfectly capable of flying M? With banking turned off S is much better but still M is more flexible.

I just wanted a chilled cruise this morning. There's some situations that just deserve some sport mode love. Meeting up with one of the guys later as he's just learning to fly a 7" Long range beast. He did his 1st acro flight last night, now he's hooked. Im going to get him follow me round a spot to see how he handles it. What he deosn't know is when he's happy, I'm going to power loop him and chase him. Hopefully get some cool GoPro footage. Thanks man
2021-4-20
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

CoreyB10 Posted at 4-20 04:57
I just wanted a chilled cruise this morning. There's some situations that just deserve some sport mode love. Meeting up with one of the guys later as he's just learning to fly a 7" Long range beast. He did his 1st acro flight last night, now he's hooked. Im going to get him follow me round a spot to see how he handles it. What he deosn't know is when he's happy, I'm going to power lopp him and chase him. Hopefully get some cool GoPro footage. Thanks man

Gonna be fun!
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing aerial video you have filmed over the Flaxby Golf Course in the UK. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-4-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain