DJI MINI 2 can't activate / connect
1796 3 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bYama
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi there, I got the DJI Mini 2 yesterday but I can't link it; I already tried most of the tutorials on DJI channel but still unable do link, I tried the normal and the manual method. Also I already charged both the controller and the drone; I tried with and without microsd.
I had the DJI Mavic Mini 1 before so I thought it may be some interference so I also already cleared cache, uninstalled the app and downloaded the lasted one from the DJI website but still can't make it work.

Any tips or help on what may be wrong?

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bYama. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know it you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2021-4-22
Use props
bYama
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 02:44
Hello there bYama. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know it you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

Hi there, when I try via the pairing menu I just get the "Paring Timed Out", when I try via the Camera view - control - etc. I get the "Linking failed".

My mobile device is the Mi9T, android 10
2021-4-22
Use props
bYama
lvl.1
Portugal

bYama Posted at 4-22 02:55
Hi there, when I try via the pairing menu I just get the "Paring Timed Out", when I try via the Camera view - control - etc. I get the "Linking failed".

My mobile device is the Mi9T, android 10

Hey, got it!

I needed an extra step, I'm gonna leave it here in case someelse has the same problem, https://youtu.be/_SFurC81rjY?t=420 min 7:05;

You guys should really have that on the tutorial video as well, that you have to press + hold press AND THEN AFTER being on and blinking yellow you have to old press on more time.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules