Accessory Help Please
404 5 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

DJI, I ordered an extra battery charger for my Air 2S (https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air-2-battery-charger) and imagine my surprise when I opened it up and realized that the cable end which plugs into the wall is not included.  Yes, it is not pictured in the product photos however if you search all the Air 2/Air 2S accessories there is no option to purchase this end of the cable (https://store.dji.com/category/dji-air-2s?from=menu_products).  That being the case I would have assumed that it came with the battery charger but just wasn't shown in the product photos.  What is shipped as a "battery charger" is not capable of charging any batteries without the end that plugs into the wall.  How/where do I find the cable end that plugs into the wall so that I can use this battery charger?
2021-4-22
Use props
LarsL
lvl.2
United States

Seems weird that it is not included.

If you look up "figure 8" power cable you will get a lot of results on Amazon etc. You might have some already from other items, too.
2021-4-22
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely odd that it wasn't included, maybe because its a universal battery charger and cutting costs to supply different plugs/cables for every country might be costly??

Anyways as LarsL mentioned, Amazon has plenty of these or you might have it already from other power adapters or laptops. Here's an example on Amazon...
https://www.amazon.com/Longdex-1 ... 19128146&sr=8-1
2021-4-22
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

LarsL Posted at 4-22 13:31
Seems weird that it is not included.

If you look up "figure 8" power cable you will get a lot of results on Amazon etc. You might have some already from other items, too.

Yes, it seems very odd.  I guess Amazon is always an option but I'd like to hear from DJI as to why they wouldn't include it with the battery charge as it's useless without the end that plugs into the wall.
2021-4-22
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

RobZilla Posted at 4-22 13:52
Definitely odd that it wasn't included, maybe because its a universal battery charger and cutting costs to supply different plugs/cables for every country might be costly??

Anyways as LarsL mentioned, Amazon has plenty of these or you might have it already from other power adapters or laptops. Here's an example on Amazon...

Thanks for the Amazon link!  Yeah, I was thinking that perhaps it may have something to do with the varying plugs for different countries however if that's the case then they should give you the option of selecting the correct plug for your country when you order it.  After all, when I ordered my Air 2S Fly More Combo it came with the correct plug for my country so I can't see why they wouldn't be able to do the same for those who order the extra battery charger.  Just seems very strange to me.

2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Chuck, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team.
2021-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules