Phone can't keep up with video from aircraft?
307 0 2021-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9b81c9f5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62592 ft
  • >>>
United States

I flew my new Mavic Air 2s using an Ulefone Armor 8, and had a disappointing experience with the video transmitted from the aircraft.  Whenever I change the camera pitch, the video lags a lot.  Is there a setting where the resolution or the amount of information that comes from the aircraft is lessened?  Or are there settings on the phone itself that could make it more efficient at showing that video?  Better yet, it would be great if there were an adaptive way to send less information only when the phone's buffer is full or filling up.  

Also, the amount of distortion I get when spinning the aircraft (on the yaw axis) is a bit disturbing.  Is that something that can be lessened?  Is the lens more wide angle than some other DJI drones that I'm more used to? (I have the P3A, P4P, Mavic Air, and a Mavic 2 Pro that unfortunately auto-landed on a mountain and has not been retrieved since last summer.

On that Mavic 2 Pro, I just bought a "Mantis Claw" from Amazon so that I could retrieve it with one of the Phantoms.  If you have any experience with that kind of operation please give me some tips.  What repairs do you think it might need after having been exposed to the elements all winter long and more?

2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules