Samsung S21 Ultra. No video on Mavic 2 Zoom
4545 28 2021-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baker1969
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have just tried to use my Mavic 2 Zoom with my recently purchased Samsung 21 Ultra, but video is not working correctly???

You would think with such an advanced phone, it would be compatible.  I am having to keep my old Huawei Pro Mate 20 which works well.

Let`s hope dji team can release an update to resolve this issue.

Baker1969.
2021-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The Samsung 21 Ultra is not on the compatibility list at present, I'll note down your voice and forward the request to our corresponding team. If there is an update, we update it on our website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads. Thanks.
2021-4-25
Use props
TheKiltedPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158553 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,

Can you add mines too please. I have the same issue.

Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TheKiltedPhoto Posted at 5-18 07:43
Hello,

Can you add mines too please. I have the same issue.

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please let me know the model of your drone. The model and the OS of your mobile device. Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
TheKiltedPhoto
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-18 19:47
Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please let me know the model of your drone. The model and the OS of your mobile device. Thanks.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Drone: Mavic 2 Zoom - Picture will display on phone for a second, it would dissappear and just be black then reappear for a second and disappear. This process repeats.

Any photographs or videos I take seem to be fine, it just seems to be the live feed that is the issue.

My phone is a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G, android version 11.

My Mini 2 drone works without issues.

Thanks.
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheKiltedPhoto Posted at 6-8 16:52
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Hi there, thank you for getting back to us. Would you mind sharing the screen recording of the issue, the screenshot of the operating system and app? Please also help to export the app log from the mobile device so we can check further about it. The route to the log: \DJI\dji.go.v4\LOG. You can upload the info to Dropbox and provide us with the link. Thank you very much for your assistance.
2021-6-9
Use props
TheKiltedPhoto
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-9 00:25
Hi there, thank you for getting back to us. Would you mind sharing the screen recording of the issue, the screenshot of the operating system and app? Please also help to export the app log from the mobile device so we can check further about it. The route to the log: \DJI\dji.go.v4\LOG. You can upload the info to Dropbox and provide us with the link. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hello,

No problem at all, I can do that. Is there an address I can send this over to rather than posting on a public forum?

Thank you.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheKiltedPhoto Posted at 6-9 06:16
Hello,

No problem at all, I can do that. Is there an address I can send this over to rather than posting on a public forum?

Thank you very much, you can send the link to me via private message.
2021-6-10
Use props
TheKiltedPhoto
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-10 00:44
Thank you very much, you can send the link to me via private message.

Thank you. I have now sent via a private message.
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheKiltedPhoto Posted at 6-10 04:00
Thank you. I have now sent via a private message.

Received with thanks!
2021-6-11
Use props
Noxtreme
New
Flight distance : 269 ft

Australia

Has this issue been resolved?

I too am experiencing video dropout which i suspect is due to the DJI Go 4 App for android.

On my Samsung S21 Ultra, I tested 2 different locations and the video transmission is freezing and switching to black and white with my controller in the range of 1 - 10 meters of the drone. There is no stable stream of video transmission for more than 1 second and most of the time, the image is in black and white.

My drone is running on the latest firmware and latest DJI Go 4 App.

The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom video transmission works fine on an iPhone 12

Is there a solution to fix this issue on the Samsung S21 Ultra?
2021-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Noxtreme Posted at 7-9 04:14
Has this issue been resolved?

I too am experiencing video dropout which i suspect is due to the DJI Go 4 App for android.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team and our engineers are working on it. Could you please change to another device or try to install the older app version to see if it helps? Please check your PM. Thanks.
2021-7-9
Use props
fanse2482b1b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Problem is resolved? I got same problem.. no transmission in my Galaxy s21 ultra..  I can make pictures or recorded video but no transmission...
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanse2482b1b Posted at 8-27 23:42
Problem is resolved? I got same problem.. no transmission in my Galaxy s21 ultra..  I can make pictures or recorded video but no transmission...

Hi there, sorry to read about the issue. May we know which drone you are using? Please provide a screenshot of the transmission interface of the DJI app for further confirmation. Thank you.
2021-8-28
Use props
fanse2482b1b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-28 00:48
Hi there, sorry to read about the issue. May we know which drone you are using? Please provide a screenshot of the transmission interface of the DJI app for further confirmation. Thank you.
I Use Mavic 2 pro
Screenshot_20210829-135948.jpg
2021-8-29
Use props
fanse2482b1b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-28 00:48

Its brand new Dron..
Screenshot_20210829-140036.jpg
2021-8-29
Use props
Barriguinha
New

Portugal

Exact same problem here with Mavic 2 pro and DGI GO 4 in a Samsung s21 ultra 5g

Works with my previous phone with no problem (Huawei p30 pro)

Any news regarding this issue?
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue. May we know the firmware version of your drone and the app? Please restart the aircraft, reset the gimbal camera, and remove the SD card to see if it works or not.

By the way, have you tried another mobile device to do the troubleshooting? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Barriguinha Posted at 8-30 03:11
Exact same problem here with Mavic 2 pro and DGI GO 4 in a Samsung s21 ultra 5g

Works with my previous phone with no problem (Huawei p30 pro)

Thanks for your feedback, we'll note down the situation and forward it to our corresponding team.
2021-8-31
Use props
fanse2482b1b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-31 01:34
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue. May we know the firmware version of your drone and the app? Please restart the aircraft, reset the gimbal camera, and remove the SD card to see if it works or not.

By the way, have you tried another mobile device to do the troubleshooting? Please keep us updated, thanks.

Dji Go 4 ( 4.3.37) i try everything but stil don't work,
Samsung Note 20 working fine no have any issue,  only s21 Ultra..
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse2482b1b Posted at 8-31 06:22
Dji Go 4 ( 4.3.37) i try everything but stil don't work,
Samsung Note 20 working fine no have any issue,  only s21 Ultra..

Hi, all. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have forwarded this issue to our designated team. We will try to solve this issue in a later update. Please stay tuned to our official website. Thanks for understanding.
2021-8-31
Use props
djiuser_CGnevfuwAAC5
New
Flight distance : 3255 ft

Australia

This is obviously still an unresolved issue?? 2nd October 2021? I'm like all. S21, 5g. 3k drone and doesn't f#$king work. Sad times
2021-10-2
Use props
djiuser_Z8ee148TlKjF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165935 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello i have the same problem i use dji mavic 2 zoom and samsung s21 ultra i dont have video transmition on phone
Any help ???
2021-10-3
Use props
bEdA81
lvl.2
Hungary

djiuser_CGnevfuwAAC5 Posted at 10-2 03:05
This is obviously still an unresolved issue?? 2nd October 2021? I'm like all. S21, 5g. 3k drone and doesn't f#$king work. Sad times

Still no f$&#ing solution. What the hell are DJI developers doing there? Or only marketeers are working for DJI?
2021-10-17
Use props
Snowbal
lvl.1

Brazil

Same here. Doesn't work on my s21 ultra. Works well in Iphone 11 and Samsung Tab s4
2021-10-21
Use props
Camilo Rodrigue
lvl.1

Argentina

Team Hello, Same Proble here from Argentina, MAvic 2 PRO Black Screen, if I record a Video, the SD will record no problem but no image in my cell phone, I tried with my wife phone ( samsung galaxy a 71) works fine.  October 2021, there is a solution? maybe and older APP?  
2021-10-24
Use props
Camilo Rodrigue
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-31 19:39
Hi, all. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have forwarded this issue to our designated team. We will try to solve this issue in a later update. Please stay tuned to our official website. Thanks for understanding.

Hello dear Administrator there is any information that you guys need from us to solve this issue, any we can support? I will like to know a date when we will have a solution to use our S21 Ultra phones to fly our drones, is really frustrating
2021-10-24
Use props
Rogue01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48543 ft
Australia

Mavic 2 zoom.
Drone, controller, and all batteries updated to latest firmware.
Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra with latest updates.

Having the same problem. The drone camera will take photos just fine and I can preview them from the drone immediately after taking them through the app.

But the live video feed is black. All the controls and user interface appears fine.
2021-10-31
Use props
djiuser_SQV9pynAm0HR
New

United Kingdom

Rogue01 Posted at 10-31 00:19
Mavic 2 zoom.
Drone, controller, and all batteries updated to latest firmware.
Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra with latest updates.

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung s21 Ultra and Mavic 3. It seems to of started when I updated my phone on the 27/11. My Android tablet is working fine.
2021-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules