362 4 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vairez Franccedilois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158727 ft
France

Bonjour,
je rencontre le problème suivant, malgré mes essais de réglage, la camera de mon P4pro+ n'est pas droite , trés gènant pour réaliser un panoramique dont la première photo doit imperativement ètre orientée au nord exact. toute solution sera la bienvenue
cordialement
François Vairez
Drône servces 57
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there François Vairez. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue occurred was there a hard landing or a crash that happened before to the said DJI Drone? In addition kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-4-28
Use props
Vairez Franccedilois
lvl.2
France

Hello Stephen,
No hard landing and i tried to calibrate gimball several times without succes. I think i have to send my Drône at DJI réparation service.
Anyway thanks for your answer
2021-4-28
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi Francois,

I had the same problem on a different version of the P4. Downgrade / Upgrade Firmware -> IMU Calibration -> Compass Calibration -> Gimbal Calibration. Then you can adjust the position of the camera in the menu. It worked for me.

2021-4-28
Use props
Vairez Franccedilois
lvl.2
France

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-28 23:04
Hi Francois,

I had the same problem on a different version of the P4. Downgrade / Upgrade Firmware -> IMU Calibration -> Compass Calibration -> Gimbal Calibration. Then you can adjust the position of the camera in the menu. It worked for me.

thanks LV i'll try this solution , hope it will work
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules