588 5 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Air 2S is dangerous with DJI Smart Controller as the signal breaks up all the time. When I initially reported this issue I got a lot of feedback on what I could have done separately during the test, I have taken all your feedback and repeated the test in the same location :-)

What is mind-boggling looking through the comments it does not seem this is happening to everyone

This morning I went out to check if this was memory-related and the unit was filled, but this was not the case. I also removed the SD card, to make sure writing to that is not causing the issue slowing, still the same.  

Previous thread for reference: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240657

2021-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well thats the final straw for me not to buy one.  
2021-4-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the video!
2021-4-29
Use props
the_p1gg0d
lvl.2

Italy

Just use it for a job, very smooth video feed, never lagging.
2021-4-30
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is really all just that the app itself is not optimized and the "dated" hardware specs of the Smart Controller really amplify all that!  
If you call up the map there is a delay and lag but does "catch up" and if you are doing a screen recording it really puts a load on the system, as well.

I have noticed the same ( but to a lesser extent) on my phone using the 1.40 version released with/for this Air2S is buggy and not optimized!
2021-4-30
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Regardless of what people are saying and promises of magic fixes with factory reset some of the devices out there are not up for the task - and I'm not the only one, and I feel sorry for people buying this outdated device based on false advice.

Still not convinced?  I suggest you watch the video I'm premiering tonight where I also test with 1.4.2

2021-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules