ESC Message-Any fix other than back to DJI?
6189 5 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb05bb589
lvl.2
Flight distance : 325725 ft
  • >>>
United States

A friend of mine (for real) had a relatively minor event when he first powered up his new Mavik Air 2.  If flipped over onto its back with no apparent damage.  When he tried to start it up again, he got this message:
"ESC connection error. Repairs required. Contact DJI Support for assistance. (Code: 30085)"
Does anyone know of anything that can be done other than sending it back to DJI?  Thanks.

2021-4-29
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

I seen a video   don't know if it has to do with the ESC but he explains if you don't install the blades correctly and you try to take off the Mavic will flip on it's back.
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this error message on the DJI Fly application after the said DJI drone flipped over and thank you for reaching out. Error 30085 means that ECS connect error. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and if the error persists, the said DJI drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis and repair service. You may contact our DJI support team at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-4-29
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

Had his props on the wrong motors. She'll flip every time.  DJI probably won't cover that Especially after DJI has taken so many steps to show how they are to be installed. Bummer.
2021-4-30
Use props
Tim Warner
New

United States

I HAD THIS JUST HAPPEN.  WAY TO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
2021-12-30
Use props
RAMBR02010
lvl.1

United States

I got that error but it wasn't from incorrect assembly of blades. My Mavic Air 2 has been flying for months...and then one day while in flight the thing went doolally and crashed.  Upon investigation I saw the ESC Connection Error and here I am retelling my story to a bunch of strangers (kidding). By the way, the drone landed on grass and appeared to be outwardly physically undamaged.
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules