Ronin RS2 Not Powering ON
5117 7 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ksalguero
lvl.1

Guatemala

I saw that there is a new firmware for the RS2 and I looked and downloaded from the DJI website.  But the PDF said that I have to push the M and Rec button at the same time to upgrade the firmware.  I made this but nothing happened.  But now the Ronin RS2 is not turning on.  Is there any way to hard reset it ?   Its practically new.  Any suggestions.  When I push the Power button the battery leds on the grip turns on all the way, so I have to take out the grip to turn off the leds on the battery grip.
Thanks for your help.
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Can we confirm that you were following the DJI RS 2 Tethered Control handle firmware instruction? Have you downloaded the bin. file and installed successfully?
It will be helpful if you can provide us any video regarding to the issue you mentioned, thanks in advanced.

2021-4-29
Use props
ksalguero
lvl.1

Guatemala

I downloaded the bin file, and follow the PDF file instructions.  But I couldn't install the file because the Ronin never turn on.  The first time I turned on the Ronin at was OK, then I follow the instructions that said that you have to press Rec and M button but the Ronin never turn on or do anything.  Now I just can't turn on the Ronin.
2021-4-30
Use props
ksalguero
lvl.1

Guatemala

Now I can connect with the Ronin APP and when I try to update the firmware to 1.03.00.50 it appears a message.  Error Code 1003
2021-5-1
Use props
Greigb
New
Netherlands

ksalguero Posted at 5-1 20:36
Now I can connect with the Ronin APP and when I try to update the firmware to 1.03.00.50 it appears a message.  Error Code 1003

Did you ever sort this?  Getting the same error.
2021-8-29
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hello, after holding down the record button and the M button, connect Type-C to the computer.
2021-8-29
Use props
fans4c8b27dd
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

did you ever get it to work?
2022-6-27
Use props
lanartiste
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Have same problem here, any solution please ??
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules