3331 3 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zUn61e6wOGrU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19158714 ft
  • >>>
Italy

HI This week I bought an Air 2S. I activated the product, I activated the care refresh, then I updated the product with PC with DJI assistant for mini2 and air 2s. I have always updated the remote control with PC and DJI assistant. Result: in any area I decide to take off as soon as I receive the satellites I have the message "altitude area 0 m" at the top left, the drone takes off and I can fly, but if I want to mastershot, I track the subject, but not active the mastershot, he always tells me that I have to lower my altitude and he doesn't do it. I calibrated compass, imu, remote control, I updated the drone again with DJI assistant, but the problem persists and is not solved. Please help me!
2021-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-5-1
Use props
fanseb4e37dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mine doesnt work as well have you got yours working qny tips
2021-5-3
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You must go far away from any area that is marked as restricted....how much far away....just DJI knows it and they keep silent at any question related to this.
Is already an old problem, also like old problem related to:
- Smart Remote controller that after last update is working like nightmare
- Air2S with DJI Fly and P30 PRO experiment app restart and black screen, but still controllable from N1 remote.
- Air2S sometimes decides to give a deadly error and make a 180 degree turn upside down and crash (yeah, seems that we already have this cases at 3 drones, so is not just a malfunction but a glitch in firmware)
- Sometimes Air2S stitches the 360 panorama with errors (you see the stitch line)
- In Normal mode and Bypass the drone is going up if you push forward, as sensors will anticipate a collision even if you don't have obstacles.
- Mastershots not working if you are close to banned areas (like 1 km close )))), is still TOO CLOSE).
So...welcome to crazy club...never will buy DJI products at launch, the damn DEV Team from DJI is full with incompetents that have no clue what are they doing and just make adjustments based on reports from crushed drones.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules