Remembering focus position at waypoints please!
1006 5 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ggefell
lvl.1
United States

I would love to see the addition of focus waypoints as part of the track feature in the app.  I have been doing timelapses where the camera moves really slow between two different spots and shifts focus from background to foreground. Right now I have to manually adjust the focus very slowly over time by viewing the live feed from Raven Eye as the timelapse happens. That view screen of the app has a focus adjust that will control the focus motor while the track is running.  What that means is it is not technically impossible for the app to control both the 3 axis movement and the focus simultaneously.  Since there is no live feed on the track page you would have to figure out beforehand what your focus numbers need to be for each waypoint, but so be it.

Anyone else wanting this functionality?

2021-5-1
Use props
pimmow
lvl.2
Netherlands

defenitively.
2021-5-3
Use props
timfennell
lvl.1
Canada

This would be useful for me assuming it controlled the focus motor.
2021-5-4
Use props
ggefell
lvl.1
United States

timfennell Posted at 5-4 11:21
This would be useful for me assuming it controlled the focus motor.

Exactly - I would want it to use the 0-100 number system that the focus control part of the app displays for the motor position.  Seems like it should be relatively easy to implement since it’s already storing the pan and tilt data. What’s one more data point?
2021-5-4
Use props
djiuser_e53anALumgyE
lvl.1
Switzerland

+1 100%  This would be so good !

PLEASE
2021-5-17
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dang, i was hoping this existed. would save some money on expensive PTZ slider setups.
2021-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules