CAS-6199224-X0L0N0
729 18 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darkfort
lvl.2
Flight distance : 606578 ft
United Kingdom

My case was accepted on 14/04/21 and my Mavic Pro Alpine White was recorded as delivered th DJI Netherlands on April 26th 2021,I have been on to online help who have told me twice to wait 12 -24 hours . Still nothing has happened? Any advice out there?

[tr]
Monday, April 26 at 10:41 at Dock

Past Event
Label Created
Past Event
Shipped
Past Event
Out for Delivery
Current Event
Delivered

[tr]NUTH

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you've encountered with your active case. I was able to pull up the case number and we'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-5-5
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-5 10:54
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you've encountered with your active case. I was able to pull up the case number and we'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.

thank you for your fast response to my post,hopefully it can be sorted soon.
2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-5 11:40
thank you for your fast response to my post,hopefully it can be sorted soon.

You're welcome, thank you for your kind understanding. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us.
2021-5-5
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just had confirmation that the Mavic has been recieved, thank you for your help...

2021-5-6
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-5 14:38
You're welcome, thank you for your kind understanding. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us.

Just had confirmation that the Mavic has been recieved, thank you for your help...
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-6 04:41

Thanks for the update, Feel free to reach out for other DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2021-5-6
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-6 06:28
Thanks for the update, Feel free to reach out for other DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.

Just been quoted 149.75 (eur) for repair,no mention of lens steaming up?just this

Remark: No warranty, out of warranty period;the Gimbal Axis Arm Module (Excluding FPC/Coaxial Cable/Cable Cover) was malfunctioned,which caused photo, video and audio recording related fault.

I have paid the full amount with Paypal requested by DJI, Now I have discovered with photographic proof that the fault actually was present whilst still inside the warranty period.please see the enclosed photos.These photos were taken within warranty period so I presume I am now entitled to a full refund? How can I send these photos they will not upload here?

2021-5-6
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorry I have managed the upload as can clearly be seen the photos are of very poor quality.
2021-5-6
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The bright spot can clearly be seen in the centre of these photos and they were taken on 7th April which was inside warranty. I have more images if needed.
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-6 08:01
Just been quoted 149.75 (eur) for repair,no mention of lens steaming up?just this Remark: No warranty, out of warranty period;the Gimbal Axis Arm Module (Excluding FPC/Coaxial Cable/Cable Cover) was malfunctioned,which caused photo, video and audio recording related fault.I have paid the full amount with Paypal requested by DJI, Now I have discovered with photographic proof that the fault actually was present whilst still inside the warranty period.please see the enclosed photos.These photos were taken within warranty period so I presume I am now entitled to a full refund? How can I send these photos they will not upload here?

Hi there, I've noticed that our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email. Could you please check it and reply back to the email? I'll also help to keep an eye on it, thanks.
2021-5-7
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-7 01:50
Hi there, I've noticed that our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email. Could you please check it and reply back to the email? I'll also help to keep an eye on it, thanks.

Thank you I have replied to the email sent by the team,thanks for all your help
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-7 03:16
Thank you I have replied to the email sent by the team,thanks for all your help

No worries. As always, feel free to reach out for other DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2021-5-7
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-7 06:49
No worries. As always, feel free to reach out for other DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.

Fantastic service,
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-7 07:52
Fantastic service,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our customer service. Rest assured that we'll continue to provide next to perfect customer service satisfaction. Thank you for your great support.
2021-5-7
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-7 07:55
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our customer service. Rest assured that we'll continue to provide next to perfect customer service satisfaction. Thank you for your great support.

Hi again, I have just had a delivery to-day of what I thought was my drone back from repair.. On inspection I discovered that it was not my drone as it had a different serial number and mine had my reg details on it. However on contacting DJI of the matter I was advised that they had replaced the full unit hence the different SN...and my payment for repairs was fully refunded to my account. Outstanding.....This is a service that is as close to perfect as it comes....thank you for all your help once more.
2021-5-12
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2021-5-12
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dunluce Castle Co Antrim
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

darkfort Posted at 5-12 12:14
Hi again, I have just had a delivery to-day of what I thought was my drone back from repair.. On inspection I discovered that it was not my drone as it had a different serial number and mine had my reg details on it. However on contacting DJI of the matter I was advised that they had replaced the full unit hence the different SN...and my payment for repairs was fully refunded to my account. Outstanding.....This is a service that is as close to perfect as it comes....thank you for all your help once more.

Hello there, thank you for your feedback and for sharing a wonderful shot you've taken. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us, thank you for your support.
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules