Help Needed - Clearance Event
4594 16 2021-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denis9
lvl.2

Canada

Hello DJI suppor team members,

I need help with shipment of order 0018687600279.
It seems to be currently stuck in customs and may need additional information for processing.

"EVENT CATEGORY
05 May 21 3:30 PM - Clearance delay - SHENZHEN,CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

Further Details - The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance
Next Steps - The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance"

Please let me know what can be done about this matter !?

Kindly,

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Denis9, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I was able to pull up the order number and based on what I can see, the unit was processed within the estimated shipping date and currently, it is in the process for the actual delivery. On the tracking information, it is still within the estimated turnaround time for the actual delivery process, what we can advise is to kindly wait for further updates as we will forward this concern to our designated team for further checking, thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-5-5
Use props
Denis9
lvl.2

Canada

Thank you for the assistance DJI Diana ! The package is now on the way.
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Denis9 Posted at 5-8 05:07
Thank you for the assistance DJI Diana ! The package is now on the way.

My plesure. Hope you'll receive the packages soon!
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_SYGKiBxwrm4q
lvl.1

Canada

Hi DJI

I have the same issue as above.
Can we do something to accelerate this please?
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SYGKiBxwrm4q Posted at 5-26 04:26
Hi DJI

I have the same issue as above.

Hi, there. We check your order number and find it is under normal customs clearance. Please wait patiently for the shipping updates. We will also keep an eye on it.
2021-5-27
Use props
djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 00:30
Hi, there. We check your order number and find it is under normal customs clearance. Please wait patiently for the shipping updates. We will also keep an eye on it.

Hi, I’m from Canada and I ordered a Mavic Mini and few of its accessories on 27th June 2021. The order number is 0019839970073.

The current delivery status on DHL website is as below:
“The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance.”

What is this additional detail that is required? Do I need to provide anything from my end?

Reading similar experiences here on the forum and many google search results are scaring me. Can someone please help?
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 6-29 20:48
Hi, I’m from Canada and I ordered a Mavic Mini and few of its accessories on 27th June 2021. The order number is 0019839970073.

The current delivery status on DHL website is as below:

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your order to our corresponding team for a check, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 6-29 20:48
Hi, I’m from Canada and I ordered a Mavic Mini and few of its accessories on 27th June 2021. The order number is 0019839970073.

The current delivery status on DHL website is as below:

Update:
As per check, your order is in normal transit (normal clearance process), please don't worry. We'll also help to keep an eye on it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 00:23
Update:
As per check, your order is in normal transit (normal clearance process), please don't worry. We'll also help to keep an eye on it. Hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you Natalia. I appreciate your help!
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 6-30 00:30
Thank you Natalia. I appreciate your help!

You're most welcome.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 00:40
You're most welcome.

Hey you all.
Just wanted to give a quick update. I was worried seeing the posts here about shipments getting hold due to customs clearance issues.
I received my order without any delay on the said date.
Also thanks to the wonderful support from the dji team when i raised my concern.
DHL handled it professionally and perfectly for me and I’m happy.
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 7-5 13:38
Hey you all.
Just wanted to give a quick update. I was worried seeing the posts here about shipments getting hold due to customs clearance issues.
I received my order without any delay on the said date.

Thank you for your update, we are happy to hear that you received the package on time. Hope you have a nice time flying.
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 7-5 19:12
Thank you for your update, we are happy to hear that you received the package on time. Hope you have a nice time flying.

Hello Susan
As I mentioned earlier I was so excited about my new drone and unfortunately the DJI fly app is not getting connected to my phone (iPhone XR).
I tried it with my partners phone- iPhone XS and to an iPad mini.
I’m not able to establish connection.
Is it the fault with the micro usb  to lightning cable?
If so can I get it replaced here in Canada at the local DJI store/ get it checked here?
Please advice of the possibilities.
2021-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 7-5 20:01
Hello Susan
As I mentioned earlier I was so excited about my new drone and unfortunately the DJI fly app is not getting connected to my phone (iPhone XR).
I tried it with my partners phone- iPhone XS and to an iPad mini.

Sorry to hear about the issue. May I know if the DJI Fly app you are using is the latest version V1.4.8? If it is possible please test with another connecting cable or an Android device to see if the issue is the lightning cable.
If it is a lightning cable issue, you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to get a new cable.
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 7-5 22:37
Sorry to hear about the issue. May I know if the DJI Fly app you are using is the latest version V1.4.8? If it is possible please test with another connecting cable or an Android device to see if the issue is the lightning cable.
If it is a lightning cable issue, you can contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to get a new cable.

Hi,
I couldn’t try it with android. But i did go to a DJI experience store here in Toronto to get it checked. The staff checked the cable with an available model which came in for service and confirmed that the cable is defective.
I will need a replacement and there was no cables for mavic mini here in the store.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HA7MDl4bgKuq Posted at 7-6 19:16
Hi,
I couldn’t try it with android. But i did go to a DJI experience store here in Toronto to get it checked. The staff checked the cable with an available model which came in for service and confirmed that the cable is defective.
I will need a replacement and there was no cables for mavic mini here in the store.

Hi, thank you for your confirmation. Please contact the support via email, we will help you out.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules