Original DJI goggles not connecting to PC
4028 13 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhiteWaterDj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100932 ft
United Kingdom

Help would be appreciated. I have an original pair of the DJI goggles, the white ones. My pc doesn't even make any noise when I connect the goggles to the pc after the goggles  have been powered up. I have tried loads of cables and all the pc USB ports but still no connection.
2021-5-12
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you are using Windows 10 you will need to allow the install of the DJI drivers. Make sure you install the correct version DJI Assistant 2. There is now 5 valid versions of Assistant 2 you need to load (and use the correct one for your DJI Device) if you have all the DJI drones and goggles.
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, WhiteWaterDj. Thanks for reaching out! Please check if you have installed the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your DJI Goggles. You can download the updated version here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-5-13
Use props
WhiteWaterDj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

bjr981s Posted at 5-13 04:07
If you are using Windows 10 you will need to allow the install of the DJI drivers. Make sure you install the correct version DJI Assistant 2. There is now 5 valid versions of Assistant 2 you need to load (and use the correct one for your DJI Device) if you have all the DJI drones and goggles.

Where do I get the drivers from?
2021-5-14
Use props
WhiteWaterDj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-13 05:14
Hi, WhiteWaterDj. Thanks for reaching out! Please check if you have installed the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 for your DJI Goggles. You can download the updated version here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Yes I have the latest version, but with the original white one does it not use the assistant 2? Also it doesn’t even register on device manager that the USB port has something attached to it.
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WhiteWaterDj Posted at 5-14 04:03
Yes I have the latest version, but with the original white one does it not use the assistant 2? Also it doesn’t even register on device manager that the USB port has something attached to it.

Can you check the version, please? The current should be on V2.1.1 for both Mac and Windows. Please make sure that you have installed everything including the drivers of the DJI Assistant 2 before using it.
2021-5-14
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you made sure that the USB cable is a data as well as charge?
2021-5-14
Use props
WhiteWaterDj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

FrootWhoopz Posted at 5-14 15:55
Have you made sure that the USB cable is a data as well as charge?

Yep it's a data cable
2021-5-14
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You need to install Version V1.2.4 of Assistant 2.
You also need to turn off the protection for unlisted drivers in windows settings.

The drivers are included in the Assitant 2 package.
2021-5-16
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-14 05:04
Can you check the version, please? The current should be on V2.1.1 for both Mac and Windows. Please make sure that you have installed everything including the drivers of the DJI Assistant 2 before using it.

Its Version 1.2.4 for the White goggles. Not supported in later versions.

If you have all the devices from DJI you need to have 5 versions of Assistant 2 installed on you machine.

Unfortunately DJI do not support backward compatibility in Assistant 2.

2021-5-16
Use props
djiuser_CHvvVIVKbqZT
New

United States

same its also happening with me
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_CHvvVIVKbqZT
New

United States

bjr981s Posted at 2021-5-16 00:40
You need to install Version V1.2.4 of Assistant 2.
You also need to turn off the protection for unlisted drivers in windows settings.

how do you turn off unlisted drivers
2023-7-16
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_CHvvVIVKbqZT Posted at 7-16 06:08
how do you turn off unlisted drivers

Sorry I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate further and advise what issue you have with drivers?
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_CHvvVIVKbqZT Posted at 7-16 05:57
same its also happening with me

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Can you please confirm what DJI Product are you using right now? Also, please provide us the detailed inquiry about your issue so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules