Shipping Packaging and Secure Strap
1988 3 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McHenryZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4190 ft
Canada

First, I would like to provide a feedback on shipping packaging.

I received a new DJI Mini 2 as a gift from my friend who brought it directly from DJI.com.

The shipping provider was DHL, shipping speed was fast and been travelled around US and Europe before finally arrived Canada.

Now, about the shipping packaging. The shipping package has the perfect fit to the Mini 2 original packaging and that causing the issue of getting the products out of the box so I think the shipping packaging shoould be a littbit larger than the product original packaging to make it easier for customer to get it out.

Second, I had a question about original packaging of Mini 2,

Base on my own open box experience, the seal of my Mini 2 packaging was broken and the Mini 2 just fall out from the box when I was trying to figure out how to get the box out of the shipping packaing, I just glad I open the box when I was at the front door and the Mini 2 just 'soft landed' on my welcome doormat.

Before I received my LOVELY Mini 2, I watched some Youtubes and found out some of the Mini 2 are comes with secure strap which helps to protect and keep the rotate wings in place, but mine does not. It seems like mine has been opened by custom or someone and they did not or forgot to put it back. Hope someone could clarify that up for me.

Thank you for your help and patience in advanced.

2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know your order number, please? At the same time, please provide me with some photos of the package and the items? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-5-13
Use props
McHenryZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4190 ft
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-13 22:35
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know your order number, please? At the same time, please provide me with some photos of the package and the items? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Thank you for your fast response to my questions, I did contact customer support regarding such matter after posting to the forum, and they have told me that the propellers strap only included in the flymore combo, not basic combo so that did clarify my concern.

I will start enjoy my Mini 2 and in the future I will buy myself a better one with better combo. Thanks for your help.  
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

McHenryZ Posted at 5-14 03:15
Thank you for your fast response to my questions, I did contact customer support regarding such matter after posting to the forum, and they have told me that the propellers strap only included in the flymore combo, not basic combo so that did clarify my concern.

I will start enjoy my Mini 2 and in the future I will buy myself a better one with better combo. Thanks for your help.

Hi there. On behalf of DJI Natalia and the rest of the Forum admins, we thank you for confirming your experience with our customer support team. If you need any DJI-related information, please do not hesitate to reach us at one of our support channels on social media. Fly safely.
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules