523 3 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shrubbery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3350768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its been six days since I requested a return and still no shipping label. How useless can DJI be? What are my options at this point for returning an order?

2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're terribly sorry about this. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Upon checking, you are instructed to ship your unit covering its shipping. Thanks for your patience.
2021-5-15
Use props
shrubbery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3350768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That’s not the information I was given. If that’s the case why wasn’t I told and moreover, where am I even supposed to ship it to and how? What information do I need to include? How can I be sure of anything without this information?? Such lax after sales service. It’s truly atrocious.
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

shrubbery Posted at 5-15 09:33
That’s not the information I was given. If that’s the case why wasn’t I told and moreover, where am I even supposed to ship it to and how? What information do I need to include? How can I be sure of anything without this information?? Such lax after sales service. It’s truly atrocious.

Thanks for providing us important information. We'll seek urgent assistance from the team to resolving the matter at the soonest time possible. Your patience and understanding are highly mattered.
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules