mini 2 Controller not charging
12Next >
19436 52 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arinmurat
lvl.1

Turkey

my new mini 2 Controller not charging first time how to fix problem.
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide a video of your charging setup for further confirmation? At the same time, please try to use a different cable or charger and try again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2021-5-15
Use props
arinmurat
lvl.1

Turkey

hi I tried to two different cables. firstly original dji combo cable and adaptors secondly MacBook cable. But it is not charged when the first time 5 time green light then 3 time green light and go to light off.
2021-5-16
Use props
arinmurat
lvl.1

Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIWY75pdK0
My videomy video
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

arinmurat Posted at 5-16 03:30
[view_image][view_image]
hi I tried to two different cables. firstly original dji combo cable and adaptors secondly MacBook cable. But it is not charged  when the first time 5 time green light then 3 time green light and go to light off.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Under this situation, you are recommended to send the remote controller in for service. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-5-16
Use props
djiuser_il2bZlTbmiwq
New
Flight distance : 29665 ft
Australia

Any help, as my dj mini 2, before i have the option of phone charging which can be found in controls during flying aircraft, which is can be turn on and off to charge phone during flying and now the app been updated and firmware as well That option is gone, and the remote control is not charging the phone at the moment any help please thanks
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_il2bZlTbmiwq Posted at 5-20 23:11
Any help, as my dj mini 2, before i have the option of phone charging which can be found in controls during flying aircraft, which is can be turn on and off to charge phone during flying and now the app been updated and firmware as well That option is gone, and the remote control is not charging the phone at the moment any help please thanks

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We will soon update our new version to supporting charging automatically.
2021-5-21
Use props
djiuser_il2bZlTbmiwq
New
Flight distance : 29665 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 5-21 00:01
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We will soon update our new version to supporting charging automatically.
Thanks if It can get back to that option to turn on and off that will be great
Any expected date please? Thanks
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_il2bZlTbmiwq Posted at 5-21 00:49
Thanks if It can get back to that option to turn on and off that will be great
Any expected date please? Thanks

Your voice will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-5-21
Use props
cetasule
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16886 ft
Turkey

#Quick Reply Here#I bought a mini 2 fly combo, the drone has disappeared, now if I buy the non-combo package, can I use only the remote and batteries that I have with the drone?
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cetasule Posted at 7-19 06:44
#Quick Reply Here#I bought a mini 2 fly combo, the drone has disappeared, now if I buy the non-combo package, can I use only the remote and batteries that I have with the drone?

Hi, cetasule. Yes, you can fly the new Mini 2 with the remote controller and batteries that you have. Please note to pair the drone and the remote controller before the first flight.
2021-7-19
Use props
Beatrice Bavuso
lvl.1
Greece

Hello there.

I just bought my DJI mini 2 and I literally just unpacked it to start filming some cool stuff.

The problem I am having with my controller is that it is fully working ONLY when it is plugged in. Unfortunately when I unplug it, it just turns immediately off. The battery isn’t charging, it almost seems like it is not “holding” power.

Do you know how to solve this issues?
2021-8-22
Use props
wallbaum40
New
Flight distance : 13005 ft
United States

Beatrice Bavuso Posted at 8-22 04:11
Hello there.

I just bought my DJI mini 2 and I literally just unpacked it to start filming some cool stuff.

Having the same issue
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Beatrice Bavuso Posted at 8-22 04:11
Hello there.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I ask does the controller work properly now? If not, you may need to contact our support and start a case via the link below. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wallbaum40 Posted at 9-8 18:27
Having the same issue

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send it for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-9-8
Use props
djiuser_rXKkK3iq0ybU
New

United States

Hey so I have a air 2 controller that has only been charged a couple of times. I haven't used it in a few day because I have been using the mini 2 and the controller that came with it. When trying to charge the air 2 controller. It won't charge. Although It'll still turn on and I only have 1 blinking light left. Is this a hardware issue or is there a way to reset the controller??  
2021-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rXKkK3iq0ybU Posted at 12-11 13:24
Hey so I have a air 2 controller that has only been charged a couple of times. I haven't used it in a few day because I have been using the mini 2 and the controller that came with it. When trying to charge the air 2 controller. It won't charge. Although It'll still turn on and I only have 1 blinking light left. Is this a hardware issue or is there a way to reset the controller??

Hi there, sorry that you encountered this problem. May I ask does the LED light flashes when the controller is charging? Could you please test with another cable and adapter to see if it works? If not, you may start a case through the link below. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-11
Use props
djiuser_rXKkK3iq0ybU
New

United States

Nothing happens when it's plugged in, I have tried multiple cords, bases, outlets in many combinations. The only lights are when I power the controler on, it is one light that blinks so I assume its almost dead.
2021-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rXKkK3iq0ybU Posted at 12-11 19:25
Nothing happens when it's plugged in, I have tried multiple cords, bases, outlets in many combinations. The only lights are when I power the controler on, it is one light that blinks so I assume its almost dead.

In this case, you may start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-12-11
Use props
Kyle Evans
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 5-15 20:26
Hi there, could you please provide a video of your charging setup for further confirmation? At the same time, please try to use a different cable or charger and try again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Hi there, I just got a dji mini 2 had the same issue so I thought. The problem was that I was trying to charge the controller from the battery charger. It charges fine when plugged into USB alone to the wall.
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kyle Evans Posted at 12-20 18:34
Hi there, I just got a dji mini 2 had the same issue so I thought. The problem was that I was trying to charge the controller from the battery charger. It charges fine when plugged into USB alone to the wall.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please change to another charger? The standard charge for charging the remote controller of DJI Mini2  should be an 18W charger.
2021-12-20
Use props
Aleksandar82
New
Serbia

Beatrice Bavuso Posted at 2021-8-22 04:11
Hello there.

Hello to all.

I have the same problem here. Now unpacked, try to start controler, noting hapend, connect to charger blink one light, than all light end turn off. I not enable to turn on controler.

Only, when I can start controler is, whan I connect RC to power cable, then lignt blink I immidialy press power buton and than RC start, but if I unplug power cabel, RC turn off.
2022-1-8
Use props
aleksandar_82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386949 ft
Serbia

Aleksandar82 Posted at 1-8 12:29
Hello to all.

I have the same problem here. Now unpacked, try to start controler, noting hapend, connect to charger blink one light, than all light end turn off. I not enable to turn on controler.

Hello to all.

I have the same problem here. Now unpacked, try to start controler, noting hapend, connect to charger blink one light, than all light end turn off. I not enable to turn on controler.

Only, when I can start controler is, whan I connect RC to power cable, then lignt blink I immidialy press power buton and than RC start, but if I unplug power cabel, RC turn off.
2022-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

aleksandar_82 Posted at 1-8 13:02
Hello to all.

I have the same problem here. Now unpacked, try to start controler, noting hapend, connect to charger blink one light, than all light end turn off. I not enable to turn on controler.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. As for your case, please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the controller back for further diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
2022-1-9
Use props
djiuser_XCgp4wNFcWdi
New
United States

I just received my Mini 2 in the post and it needed charging out of the box. I charged the drone, and everything was going fine until I went to charge the controller. I plugged it into the same cord and outlet I used to charge the drone, but it doesn’t seem to be charging. I left it over night and the next day it was still dead. When I plug it in, a single light flashes, then all four, then goes black. No indication of it charging other than the initial plug in. I’ve tried pressing the power button on an off the charger and get no battery feedback. When I take it off of the charger, I am not able to turn the controller on. Can you please help?
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_XCgp4wNFcWdi Posted at 1-9 08:33
I just received my Mini 2 in the post and it needed charging out of the box. I charged the drone, and everything was going fine until I went to charge the controller. I plugged it into the same cord and outlet I used to charge the drone, but it doesn’t seem to be charging. I left it over night and the next day it was still dead. When I plug it in, a single light flashes, then all four, then goes black. No indication of it charging other than the initial plug in. I’ve tried pressing the power button on an off the charger and get no battery feedback. When I take it off of the charger, I am not able to turn the controller on. Can you please help?

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Here are some tips for you to get a reference.
1. Press the power button once to check the current battery level
2. Press once, then press again and hold to power the remote controller on or off
You can check if your remote controller could work normally in this way.
2022-1-10
Use props
djiuser_g1y5UfM1g9qq
New

Canada

Aleksandar82 Posted at 1-8 12:29
Hello to all.

I have the exact same problem. Just unpacked the drone, bought it new and the controller doesn't work.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_g1y5UfM1g9qq Posted at 2-8 05:54
I have the exact same problem. Just unpacked the drone, bought it new and the controller doesn't work.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please charge the remote controller first and see whether it can be turned on?
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_uGdhdQVgJ9nC
New

Norway

djiuser_g1y5UfM1g9qq Posted at 2-8 05:54

Same problem with a unboxed Min1 2 today: When I plug it in, a single light flashes, then all four, then goes black. No indication of it charging other than the initial plug in.
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_uGdhdQVgJ9nC
New

Norway

Same problem. Watch my video of the problem on youtube. Frank Lervik..... ://youtu.be/uNsK_jZGE_o
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_uGdhdQVgJ9nC Posted at 3-16 00:56
Same problem. Watch my video of the problem on youtube. Frank Lervik..... ://youtu.be/uNsK_jZGE_o

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please record a related video for our further confirmation? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-3-16
Use props
Gautam J
New

India

Hello

My dji mini controller has stopped charging suddenly…

Am not able to charge it with any charger…

Kindly guide me how to rectify the same…

Heads up*

The controller is in india.. cant send it to service… kindly help me with a remote solution

Thank you in advance
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gautam J Posted at 4-21 03:49
Hello

My dji mini controller has stopped charging suddenly…

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you encountered. May I ask did you try to charge it with another cable as well? If it still does not work, you can contact DJI Support through this link for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-4-21
Use props
khellio
lvl.2

Thailand

Kyle Evans Posted at 2021-12-20 18:34

I'm having the same issue regardless of how or where I plug it in.
I've tried my smart phone charger as well as directly plugging into a USB port on my computer but nothing is happening.
No lights and no indication of charging at all.
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

khellio Posted at 8-6 16:45
I'm having the same issue regardless of how or where I plug it in.
I've tried my smart phone charger as well as directly plugging into a USB port on my computer but nothing is happening.
No lights and no indication of charging at all.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask have you tried charging with another cable and see if it works? If not, you may start a case through the link below and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-8-7
Use props
khellio
lvl.2

Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-7 00:18
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask have you tried charging with another cable and see if it works? If not, you may start a case through the link below and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support

I have tried 3 different cables all of which work fine in charging other devices.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

khellio Posted at 8-8 18:15
I have tried 3 different cables all of which work fine in charging other devices.

Thanks for the update.
Then we suggest you can start a case through the link below and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
Besides, if you need any more support, please just tell us.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_vITN8r83fVD0
New

Belgium

Literally have the same issue.just opened the pack forst time.
As soon as remote is connected to power, and immediately press button. It works. I did calibrated and setup my mini 2 with power connected RC. When i am ready to fly I disconnected remote and I couldn’t start it. Not even indicate the battery power level on pressing one time. I tried new cable different charger. Nothing work.
Plz help i just got it yesterday.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_vITN8r83fVD0 Posted at 3-19 03:27
Literally have the same issue.just opened the pack forst time.
As soon as remote is connected to power, and immediately press button. It works. I did calibrated and setup my mini 2 with power connected RC. When i am ready to fly I disconnected remote and I couldn’t start it. Not even indicate the battery power level on pressing one time. I tried new cable different charger. Nothing work.
Plz help i just got it yesterday.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you be able to record a video for us?
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80646 ft
United States

This seem to be a problem with dji mini 2. My controller does not power on. Have try all the outlets in the house and multiple usb-c cable. The most I got was 1 light followed by 4 solid green light, then flash through the 4 lights then no light.

Yes I contacted support no help at all (no technical knowledge), telling me to try different charger cable and outlet.
Then filled out the repair request.
2023-5-21
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules