Mavic air 2 video lagging
851 7 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31588 ft
United States

My video has been lagging even when the drone is stationary. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling. Utilizing my iPhone 8. This just recently started.
2021-5-15
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

Are you flying in an area with lots of wifi interference? (Ex. A large town or city) If so, try putting the drones signal in 5.8 gigahertz instead of 2.4. Also, just thought that I would mention that this is the wrong part of the forum, this is the mavic air 1 page, not the mavic air 2 page. No worries, but you might get some more replies in the air 2 page as it's more active since the air 1 is a bit older. Hope this helps
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to know about the issue you've encountered with the DJI Fly app. For us to have a better visualization of the concern, could you please provide us a screen recording? In addition, kindly provide us the current firmware of the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
Aristoman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1929236 ft
Japan

The same happened to me but suddenly. It used to work flawlessly till yesterday. Was not particularly hot day. When I monitored my flight lagging occurred. The moment I started to record video lagging stopped. I cleaned up my phone and reinstalled app. The same problem. This happened 28 may 2021. There was no big update right for ma2? Mystery... Not happy about it.
2021-5-28
Use props
Aristoman
lvl.1
Japan

The same happened to me but suddenly. It used to work flawlessly till yesterday. Was not particularly hot day. When I monitored my flight lagging occurred. The moment I started to record video lagging stopped. I cleaned up my phone and reinstalled app. The same problem. This happened 28 may 2021. There was no big update right for ma2? Mystery... Not happy about it.
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31588 ft
United States

What phone do you have?
2021-5-29
Use props
Aristoman
lvl.1
Japan

Hi there. I have HONOR9 and it is on the good to go DJI list phones. It was always working flawlessly for almost a year. I recognized that lagging is happening in the whole application while NOT RECORDING. Even scrolling menu is lagging. But when I start to record everything works perfectly, also scrolling menus on the app.  I cleaned up USB ports made space on phone, reinstalled the app, cleared the cache, and memory. Tried another cable too.  Hopeless. You can see it here on this video. Click here.
2021-5-30
Use props
Aristoman
lvl.1
Japan

So I did many tests on that lag between my MA2 and Honor9. I tried every possible scenario, like reinstalling and flight modes I guess that in those 2 hours of testing I ruled out every possibility to check. I still didn't reboot my phone to the fabric setting cause it is pain in axx. But I tried all. Nothing worked. In the end, I dug out my iPad and lightning cable (Yes I tried different USB USB cables too) for the controller. Yes... it works perfectly. So why is this happening and why suddenly. Anyone help, please.  Maybe the next update somehow fix this problem is only my hope.
2021-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules