Cannot delete videos when connected to DJI RSC 2 Delete disabled
901 3 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
interactivition
lvl.1

France

Hello everyone,

I recently bought DJI Rsc 2 gimbal to use it with my Sony A7III everything is fine I have only one issue, when camera is connected to gimbal with cable USB-C to USB-C in Remote PC mode after recording some videos, in playback mode I can't delete recorded videos, when I push the recycle button, camera says "The function is currently disabled" in camera settings on tab Playback 01 delete function is gray so it's disabled, when I disconnect it from gimbal everything is ok, can someone please help to solve this issue?

Thanks
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, we are sorry for bringing you this inconvenience on our RSC2. We are now sending your feedback to our engineers to see if any solutions available. Have you tried using another Multi cable or checked the firmware to see if the results will be different?

Thanks
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

If you're connected via the USB-C cable, the camera thinks it's connected to a computer so control is on the computer application. To remedy this, put the gimbal into sleep mode if you need to review or delete files. If you don't need the USB-C cable functions, then you can use the multi cable.
2021-5-18
Use props
interactivition
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Thanks for your answers, today I tried with MULTI cable also, but the camera does not recognized at all the gimbal, there where no connection established! But I remember the first day of use with USB-C to USB-C cable it was working the delete function, I did not change nothing in the settings I have no idea why this stopped working now

Gimbal firmware version is:
GCU: 00.03
IMU 00.03

Camera Sony A7III Firmware:
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules