1513 3 2021-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nrodam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154117 ft
Portugal

Hi,

I am using a Samsung S21 and a Mavic Mini drone with the DJI Fly app. Since the latest samsung update from May 13th, when I connect the drone I get a black sreen in the app, not being able to retreive any live feed from the drone on my phone, which makes it impossible to fly. Photos and videos are being saved in the gallery as usual. Sadly I became aware of it yesterday, when I was about to fly after a long drive.

Everything was working just fine prior to this update.

Tested with my old samsung s9 and confirmed that with the old phone everything is ok.

Is there any setting I could change in the phone/app in order to be able to get the feed back, or is DJI working on an app fix to be released soon?

Thanks

2021-5-17
Use props
kinhotrt
lvl.1

Brazil

ola amigo estou com mesmo problema.
2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_QwbBxkUY7mc0
New
Flight distance : 25958 ft
Denmark

Hey. When updating the DJI fly app from 1.4.0 to 1.4.2 on my Huawei P10 the video feed starts to lag a lot. The videos and photos are stored just fine.

But when downgrading to 1.4.0 the video feed streams perfect again.

I think the 1.4.2 update might have a small bug regaring video.

I installed the 1.4.0 and stopped the play store from auto updating.

edit. I cannot stop the app from updating to 1.4.2 so now im trying the 1.3.0 instead.

Best Regards. Bo / Denmark.
2021-5-23
Use props
nrodam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154117 ft
Portugal

The problem was solved with the latest firmware update.
I have the stream back online and everything seems to be working fine. So far, no lag with the S21 and the new fly app version (1.4.2.).

Thanks
2021-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules