Crashed P4P
602 1 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stymie
lvl.1

United States

So, I work in building management and about 3 years ago I was on the roof of the building (35 story highrise office) and found a crashed Phantom 4 pro, it had very little video footage on the sim card that was installed, only footage was of the flight from the ground to the roof (crash site). I have waited three years for someone to claim it and no one has. I have decided it is now my property and wanted to get some input as to whether or not it is worth putting several hundred dollars into to get it going. I would need to replace the shell and possibly the camera gimble as well as would have to buy a new controller and battery/charger etc...
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stymie. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Since the said DJI Phantom 4 Pro that you have found had an incident ( crashed ). It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to assess the said DJI drone. In addition we have a team that will do there best to check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules