DJI customer service is a disgrace!
883 8 2021-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

Since the 4th April I've been back and forward to customer services about my Mavic Air 2.

Timeline:

I sent photos and videos, only to be told that they couldn't tell if the sensor was faulty. I was told it was because of the way I was taking the photos and video. They told me I shouldn't use the 12mp setting, and the video was "too dark" (It was bright daylight, so fuck knows how it's too dark?!). I went out and got more photos and video, only to be told THAT wasn't right. So I snapped, I said "So what exactly should I do?!" and was informed to take photos of the ground from a height of about 10m using the 48mp setting. I then took more video too. FINALLY they got back to me 11 days later, yes, 11 days after this started and told me they couldn't be sure if there was an issue and to send the drone back!

- It was sent back about day 14.

- On day 17 (it took 3 days for the reply) I was told I couldn't get a refund as I requested it after 15 days, UK law says I have 30, DJI were trying to break the law. When I informed them of this, they then suddenly changed their mind...funny that isn't it!

- It was refunded on day 21, and then since then I've been waiting (nearly 2 weeks now) for a discount I was told I'd be getting!

- Today they informed me (Bare in mind I've waited nearly 2 weeks just to find out what the discount would be) that I'd be getting a "Courtesy" gesture of 3%. 3 - bloody - percent. The store give you 5% on signing up!

They don't care about customers, at all. They just care about profits. Courtesy my backside!

2021-5-21
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI after YEARS, sort out your TERRIBLE and disgraceful support!

Since the 4th April I've been back and forward to customer services about my Mavic Air 2.

Timeline:

I sent photos and videos, only to be told that they couldn't tell if the sensor was faulty. I was told it was because of the way I was taking the photos and video. They told me I shouldn't use the 12mp setting, and the video was "too dark" (It was bright daylight, so god knows how it's too dark?!). I went out and got more photos and video, only to be told THAT wasn't right. So I snapped, I said "So what exactly should I do?!" and was informed to take photos of the ground from a height of about 10m using the 48mp setting. I then took more video too. FINALLY they got back to me 11 days later, yes, 11 days after this started and told me they couldn't be sure if there was an issue and to send the drone back!

- It was sent back about day 14.

- On day 17 (yea it took 5 days for the reply) I was told I couldn't get a refund as I requested it after 15 days, UK law says I have 30, DJI were trying to break the law. When I informed them of this, they then suddenly changed their mind...funny that isn't it!

- It was refunded on day 21, and then since then I've been waiting (nearly 2 weeks now) for a discount I was told I'd be getting!

- Today they informed me (Bare in mind I've waited nearly 2 weeks just to find out what the discount would be) that I'd be getting a "Courtesy" gesture of 3%. 3 - bloody - percent. The store give you 5% on signing up!

They don't care about customers, at all. They just care about profits. 3%! is truly insulting in my mind. I'm not going to sit here and say "I deserve ..." etc, but I think 10% is more than fair for:

Earnings lost.
Money spent having to go out and get the footage I was asked to get.
General grievances.

DJI need American and British customer service, actually need to get it done properly. I suspect that Chinese people are hired with fake names, rather than actually have a customer service dept in Europe. The English is not up to scratch, they ignored multiple questions I asked too. They're so secretive with "We can't connect you to that department" back and forth. Endless nightmare.

2021-5-21
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
United Kingdom

And if anyone doubts how bad they actually are, look at their reviews.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HI there. We're terribly sorry to know about this. We want to help you get you the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. We'll seek further assistance from a team with high level of expertise in this cases. Rest assured that, important updates will be provided to you as soon as they become available. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2021-5-21
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-21 14:59
HI there. We're terribly sorry to know about this. We want to help you get you the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. We'll seek further assistance from a team with high level of expertise in this cases. Rest assured that, important updates will be provided to you as soon as they become available. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Do DJI instruct you and other staff members to give pointless replies that are vague as hell? I want a manager to call me.
2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

b9y Posted at 5-22 10:58
Do DJI instruct you and other staff members to give pointless replies that are vague as hell? I want a manager to call me.

We're sorry if you feel that way. We'll escalate it to our supervisor department for further follow-up, we will have someone contact you. Thank you.
2021-5-22
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-22 15:11
We're sorry if you feel that way. We'll escalate it to our supervisor department for further follow-up, we will have someone contact you. Thank you.

Hmm, thanks. Fingers crossed.
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

b9y Posted at 5-23 15:44
Hmm, thanks. Fingers crossed.

You're welcome. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours.
2021-5-23
Use props
fans31aeca54
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI's customer service falls short of expectations, lacking responsiveness and effectiveness. Despite repeated attempts to address issues, the support team fails to provide timely solutions, leading to frustration and dissatisfaction among customers. Improved service and communication are crucial for enhancing the overall customer experience with DJI.

4-1 01:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans31aeca54 Posted at 4-1 01:14
DJI's customer service falls short of expectations, lacking responsiveness and effectiveness. Despite repeated attempts to address issues, the support team fails to provide timely solutions, leading to frustration and dissatisfaction among customers. Improved service and communication are crucial for enhancing the overall customer experience with DJI.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell me the exact issue you encountered?
4-7 00:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules