1495 8 2021-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all! I have finally tested the new Master Shot on the DJI Air 2S and I love them! The result is good, my wish list for DJI is the option to export them in 4k instead of only 1080p. Let me know what you think!

Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2021-5-21
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

Definitely liked the “soft rock” best. Unfortunately I don’t use master shots due to the lack of 4K support that you mentioned. It’s really a shame that DJI would include such a useful and creative feature yet hobble it by limiting it to 1080p. C’mon DJI, give us master shots in 4K.
2021-5-21
Use props
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-21 19:28
Definitely liked the “soft rock” best. Unfortunately I don’t use master shots due to the lack of 4K support that you mentioned. It’s really a shame that DJI would include such a useful and creative feature yet hobble it by limiting it to 1080p. C’mon DJI, give us master shots in 4K.

I completely agree! I hope that they will work on a 4k resolution too, otherwise will be limited to social media sharing. Another thing that could be good to have is a cut of the video in Vertical or square format.
2021-5-21
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-21 19:28

Agreed. Master Shots are simply navigational points. It makes no sense why the resolution would be limited. My guess is that it's something held back so they can add it to the Air3, or whatever variant comes out next.
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Excellent job and thanks for sharing, pontix!
2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We appreciate your suggestion and feedback on the MasterShots function and we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific to the DJI Air 2S.

Thank you for your continued support!
2021-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job on the video Francesco.  Hopefully DJI will update firmware to include 4K support.
2021-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nicely done!
2021-5-22
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer