Case No. CAS-6452368-J3F5Y3
724 7 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BillyBionic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 956716 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I am returning my Air 2s for repair / replacement via care express but have not received my shipping label as yet (I have checked all e-mail boxes - including spam) -- can a DJI support assistant please advise when I will receive the label?
Thanks!
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. Could you please check if you successfully pay the bill for the replacement?Normally the Shipping Label will be sent to your email inbox on 24~48 working hours after the payment is finished. We will keep an eye on your case and give it back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
2021-5-24
Use props
BillyBionic
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-24 02:54
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. Could you please check if you successfully pay the bill for the replacement?Normally the Shipping Label will be sent to your email inbox on 24~48 working hours after the payment is finished. We will keep an eye on your case and give it back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi there, thanks for coming back to me. I can confirm that payment has been given (via PayPal) but I only did this earlier today so I guess I now have to wait for 24-48 hours for a label to be sent electronically?
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BillyBionic Posted at 5-24 04:54
Hi there, thanks for coming back to me. I can confirm that payment has been given (via PayPal) but I only did this earlier today so I guess I now have to wait for 24-48 hours for a label to be sent electronically?

Hi, we will help to follow up for the shipping label to be sent to you as early as possible. Please check your email inbox sooner, if you still need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks
2021-5-24
Use props
BillyBionic
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there, I have received the label!

Can you also please confirm that return shipping costs will be covered by DJI? As the package will be coming from the EU I have read that a number of people have been made to pay customs charges that almost equal the cost of replacement drone itself, which is something I'd like to avoid if possible!
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BillyBionic Posted at 5-24 09:01
Hi there, I have received the label!

Can you also please confirm that return shipping costs will be covered by DJI? As the package will be coming from the EU I have read that a number of people have been made to pay customs charges that almost equal the cost of replacement drone itself, which is something I'd like to avoid if possible!

Hi, BillyBionic. We've checked your case, DJI will cover the return shipping fees including customs charges. Should you have any issues, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help.
2021-5-24
Use props
BillyBionic
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 22:44
Hi, BillyBionic. We've checked your case, DJI will cover the return shipping fees including customs charges. Should you have any issues, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help.

Thanks for the confirmation, Mindy - much appreciated!
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BillyBionic Posted at 5-24 23:48
Thanks for the confirmation, Mindy - much appreciated!

You are welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day.
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules