4747 14 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Noticed that videos are getting cached to my phone but not any photos.
Is there a setting I need to enable to have photos cached to my phone ??
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mavic2018. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-5-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Is there a setting I need to enable to have photos cached to my phone ??"

I do not think so. I believe they have the ability to cache the video to let you know where you lost your drone ;-) I never use it.
2021-5-24
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 18:48
Hello there Mavic2018. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.

I can manually download the photos after each flight but I always see cached video files just not any cached photo files.
2021-5-25
Use props
HitrackAP
lvl.3
Flight distance : 428176 ft
United Kingdom

Id like to add that i am also having the same issues on Android. Theres no longer the option to auto cache pictures. It has been reported on here in the past also. Its still not fixed?
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mavic2018 Posted at 5-25 05:37
My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.

I can manually download the photos after each flight but I always see cached video files just not any cached photo files.

Hi there Mavic2018. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device posted below to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-5-26
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 22:39
Hi there Mavic2018. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device posted below to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi,

Am already using a listed compatible device in the Galaxy S20 - this was not an issue when I was flying with the smart controller and the M2 Zoom.  Maybe I will try with the smart controller again.
2021-5-27
Use props
RemoteHorizons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2360125 ft
France

There used to be a button in the camera section of the app to automatically download HD photos.  I had this with my Air 2, but it has never been an option with my Air 2S which is disappointing.
2021-5-27
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

RemoteHorizons Posted at 5-27 00:39
There used to be a button in the camera section of the app to automatically download HD photos.  I had this with my Air 2, but it has never been an option with my Air 2S which is disappointing.

I can still manually download the images, but the question  is that  while the video is cached and immediately available on my phone, the images aren't unless they are manually downloaded.
2021-5-27
Use props
RemoteHorizons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2360125 ft
France

Mavic2018 Posted at 5-27 00:41
I can still manually download the images, but the question  is that  while the video is cached and immediately available on my phone, the images aren't unless they are manually downloaded.

Ah ok, well with my Air 2S nothing is downloaded automatically.  I have to do it all manually which is a real pain.
2021-5-27
Use props
killpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878212 ft
France

Hi all, I own a mavic 3, and I have a the same issue, after a dji fly update, I lost a picture cache capability, some one have a fix for this??
2022-1-16
Use props
Filip_Air2s/RAdim
New
Czechia

Hello, I have to same problem. I have changed model from Air2 to Air2s. On Air2 no problem, and now with Air2S I have in cache video, panaroma photo, quick shots and master shots. Photos NEVER!
I have Samsung Galaxy S20FE with Android 12.  Photo I have to transfer manually.
2022-1-17
Use props
fansc6ff50a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878212 ft
France

i haved a answer from dji support...

We understand this, but at this time we can only advise the above mentioned handling.
We have forwarded your request to our development team to improve this, but we do not have any other possible alternatives at this time and we cannot determine when this can be optimized.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we have provided you with some information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further inquiries.
Thank you for choosing DJI.

the first support is, in the drone album in dji fly, select download in picture one by one for copy this from drone to android photo gallery. but after this, there are no picture in local album in dji fly .

for resume, the DJI support say me is not possible, thanks and kiss
2022-1-20
Use props
djifpvdjifpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5981 ft
  • >>>
Israel

This is one of the annoying things DJI has been doing lately.
The automatic download of the photos and video to the device, worked up to version 1.4.8.
Since version 1.5.0 DJI has removed the automatic download option.
To me this is one of the dumbest things DJI has done.
You already had something working, why did you destroy it?
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_URTxSp1zKX45
New

Australia

I have the same issue... Videos cache in the app, but not photos.  Photos can only be accessed from the memory card. Using air2s and a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone.  Annoying, but as this is my first drone I'm still loving the whole experience.
2022-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules