Mini2 THANK YOU DJI
691 9 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

Dear pilots, nature lovers and faithful members of the prestigious DJI community ...

I come first of all to express in public my appreciation and my thanks for the BREVITY, CORDIALISM, AMABILITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND SERIOUSNESS of ALL the collaborators of DJI, and I also come to say to all those who say bad things about this company that they must first exhaust all of them the support channels, because, for sure, some positive solution will be found ( and never loose your hope ).

I also want to highlight DJI'S HONESTY because it advertises its Care Refresh service as being comprehensive and unbureaucratic, covering almost an infinite number of situations, mainly with the addition of its latest service, FLY-AWAY ... AND IT IS TOTALLY TRUE And HONEST, to prove it is here my testimony and thanks because they solved my situation in just 2 TWO working days (05/24 was a holiday in some countries) as described above I had this incident on Saturday 05/22 and TODAY I already paid the respective FEE so that a new aircraft can be sent to me ...

A word of appreciation also to ALL the participants of this forum, who supported me and who can now also witness the HONESTY of the service provided by this MAGNIFICENT company that is DJI !!!!
THANK YOU ALL
2021-5-27
Use props
Graham_Turner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 592710 ft
Ireland

Good to hear they got you sorted in a professional manner. I only got my first DJI drone recently, but I am glad I purchased the Care Refresh. Definitely gives me some peace of mind. I am very careful, but if I do crash, my heart won't be broken now
2021-5-27
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Good for you Paulo! I didn't hold out much hope for you in your mishap, but very glad that DJI came good for you in the end.
2021-5-27
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

How many pay?
2021-5-27
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Portugal

229€ better this way !
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PauloACSilva. Good day and thank you for sharing these wonderful information and your positive feedback for DJI. Again we are all glad to assist you with regards to this matter and keep flying. .
2021-5-27
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a Christmas miracle!!!!  Or maybe a Feast of Corpus Christi miracle! Close enough.
2021-5-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to read!
2021-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got some great service and are happy with the resolution.  
2021-5-28
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Portugal

...And Thank you ALL of you for your support and for sharing your knowledge to rookies like me !   
2021-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules