A video of our campground
783 6 2015-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

I put this together of the campground my wife and I go to so the owners could put it on their website.   
2015-7-20
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

No people?
2015-7-20
Use props
jeremy.keller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wait wait wait. I live in Bloomington and never knew this existed. Interesting.
There is a playground. So kids go to this place? I mean, parents take kids to hang out with naked adults? Must be sponsored by Subway...
2015-7-20
Use props
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

sadly no.  The owners are very conservative and wouldn't allow it.   Now that I've shown them the first cut, and they love it, I may try to convince them to allow a few people in the pool or on the volleyball court and reshoot and reedit it.
2015-7-20
Use props
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

jeremy.keller84 Posted at 2015-7-21 02:25
Wait wait wait. I live in Bloomington and never knew this existed. Interesting.
There is a playgrou ...

Like the sign says, it's a family nudist campground.   There are many of them across the US and beyond.  My kids grew up there and no, there were never any problems.   

Really, you didn't know about this place?   It's been there for over 60 years.  
2015-7-20
Use props
jeremy.keller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope, never heard of it. Like the saying goes, "To each his own". Personally that idea creeps me out. Hopefully they have methods in play to keep extreme perverts out.
2015-7-20
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Perverts are easily detected in such family camps, probably easier than in non nude places.
Anyway, I'm not sure it is a good idea to fly a drone there with people. And without people it is like a haunted abandoned place !
2015-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules