Topconn HIper VR as Base Station & Using NTRIP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaverickINSP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2204505 ft
Canada

Hello All,

I recently integrated the Topconn Hiper VR to provide corrections with the Matrice 300. If anyone is interested in the workflow I would be happy to help with the systems integration problem. If I garner enough interest I will create a guide.

A hint for those who want to figure it out for themselves, the software that you need is called SNIP.

Cheers,

BigP

2021-5-31
Use props
Muesuum
New

Estonia

Hi!

I made account to specifically reach out and find out details about your setup or even confirm that i understood what you did correctly.

Is it correct that you made HIper VR into NTRIP caster?
2022-12-5
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Muesuum Posted at 12-5 23:53
Hi!

I made account to specifically reach out and find out details about your setup or even confirm that i understood what you did correctly.

He made an NTRIP caster with a GNSS receiver used as a base station, and SNIP. Nothing complicated.

There are cheaper:

How to Build a DIY GNSS Reference Station - SparkFun Learn

2022-12-6
Use props
MaverickINSP
lvl.2
Canada

Muesuum Posted at 12-5 23:53
Hi!

Hi there,

Yes, we made an NTRIP caster with a GNSS receiver (HiperVR) and SNIP. It may not be complicated for LV_Forestry, but I wanted to make a post to share this information in the case someone needed help along the way.

For people who are new to RTK these steps can be hard to identify and the support is minimal.

2022-12-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Here is a detailed explanatrion of what is RTK :
Centimeter Precision GNSS explained - RTK in detail - ArduSimple

The website is called Ardusimple, but make no mistake, their products are not simple. They have good tutorials. The top is the Sparkfun that I posted above. It doesn't require much skill and works wonderfully well.
2022-12-16
Use props
TeddyGR
New

Hi!
I don't know how helpful my answer will be (as there is now more information about RTK GNSS). However, I would still recommend Eltehs and their RTK modules based on u-blox (https://gnss.store/17-high-precision-rtk-gnss-modules). I have ordered from them on their website a couple of times. In my opinion, their prices and selection are very good.
Good luck!
2023-7-13
Use props
MaverickINSP
lvl.2
Canada

TeddyGR Posted at 7-13 05:25
Hi!
I don't know how helpful my answer will be (as there is now more information about RTK GNSS). However, I would still recommend Eltehs and their RTK modules (https://gnss.store/17-high-precision-rtk-gnss-modules). I have ordered from them on their website a couple of times. In my opinion, their prices and selection are very good.
Good luck!

U-blox makes great receivers and I have used a ZEDF9P to make a permanent station on our service truck. Combined with a WIFI hotspot, the receiver gets a fix and broadcasts all the messages once the truck has fix within 1m. The DJI remote logs into the hotspot automatically and is just as fast as the DJI High Precision GNSS to setup.
2023-7-13
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MaverickINSP Posted at 7-13 06:06
U-blox makes great receivers and I have used a ZEDF9P to make a permanent station on our service truck. Combined with a WIFI hotspot, the receiver gets a fix and broadcasts all the messages once the truck has fix within 1m. The DJI remote logs into the hotspot automatically and is just as fast as the DJI High Precision GNSS to setup.

Finaly you went to U-Blox. Good choice. Best value.
2023-7-13
Use props
PCI
New

United States

I'm interested in your workflow on this. We already have a topcon base station on our site for machine grade control, I would love to use it for corrections instead of buying a separate base station just for the drone.
2023-11-9
Use props
masspern
New

Italy

I'm interested in this workflow.
Is there any guide or troubleshooting already available??
Thank you

Massimo
2-6 08:51
Use props
djiuser_qu8hBh2OOEk1
New
Flight distance : 521716 ft
Italy

Hi, I'm interested in your work on connecting the Topcon antenna in detail. I have base -rover HiperPro and Matrice 350. can you give me more information? I thank you.
2-10 09:29
Use props
MaverickINSP
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_qu8hBh2OOEk1 Posted at 2-10 09:29
Hi, I'm interested in your work on connecting the Topcon antenna in detail. I have base -rover HiperPro and Matrice 350. can you give me more information? I thank you.
I can help with this. Email me at skylinephotometrics@gmail.com.

I can google meet with you and walk you through it step by step. Just neet to have all the equipment nearby and ready to turn on in an outdoor environment. Will take about an hour if you are unfamiliar with the settings.
2-10 09:35
Use props
djiuser_TokJ1jVPCAEV
New

Georgia

heloo can enoene help me i want to conect dji rtk 350 to stonex s900a base for rtk corections how can i do it ?????
3-9 14:11
Use props
djiuser_TokJ1jVPCAEV
New

Georgia

i conecting it buy ntrip  and using site emlid but its still  not working please maybe someone help ?
3-9 14:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules