Fly with caution (Code: 30238) -Vuele con precaución (Código: 30238)
4581 2 2021-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_M8BsgRRzwSK7
lvl.1

Colombia

Good afternoon I have a Mavic Mini and I am getting this message when I start the drone.

"High altitude. The stopping distance of the aircraft increased and the flight time decreased. Fly with caution (Code: 30238)"

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thanks.

Buenas tardes tengo una Mavic Mini y me está saliendo este mensaje cuando incio el drone.

"Gran altitud. La distancia de frenado de la aeronave aumentó y el tiempo de vuelo disminuyó. Vuele con precaución (Código: 30238)"

Me pueden indicar por favor que debo hacer.

Gracias.

2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check whether the max altitude was already set in the DJI Fly application. We also recommend testing your DJI Mavic Mini a different open location so that the said DJI drone can receive a stable GPS signal and perform both IMU and Compass Calibration as well away from any metal structures or objects that might cause interference during the calibration. Thank you.
2021-6-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

At what height, above sea level, are you operating ?
At high altitudes the air is thinner, so your mini needs more distance to stop a motion.

If you takeoff fly area is at high altitude than nothing you can do, just fly carefully knowing the limitations of flying in thin air.

Setting max altitude has no effect on this message, same for compass calibration! (not a clever answer from a DJI moderator)

cheers
JJB
2021-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules