5 deg/sec yaw speed not working in cine mode?
1046 6 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theSkyhound
lvl.2

United States

Hello,

I have verified it is set to cine mode and that the cine mode yaw speed is set to 5 deg/sec. I hovered the drone and spun it around with the stick all the way over. It takes 22-24 seconds to rotate by 360 dgrees, which is a yaw rate of 15-16 deg/sec. Is this a limitation of the done? Is the yaw speed defined for other than having the stick all the way over?

Mini 2, latest firmware, DJI fly 1.4.2 for Android.

2021-6-3
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

did you take-off in cine mode ?   Need to take-off in normal mode then switch
2021-6-3
Use props
theSkyhound
lvl.2

United States

So if my controller switch is set to cine mode when I take off, I'm not actually in cine mode?
2021-6-3
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

yes...there's a thread somewhere here about it, some kind of bug

I can't find the thread but supposedly the drone will be in normal mode at take-off regardless of where u have the switch,,, switching it in flight between each mode I think resolves it
2021-6-3
Use props
theSkyhound
lvl.2

United States

Ok, I'll test that out. Thanks!
2021-6-3
Use props
Chanc3
lvl.2
Canada

It is not required to take off in cine mode to use cine mode in flight. In fly app you can set the yaw speed under settings, control, advanced gimbal settings. There you will see options to adjust pitch and yaw speeds and smoothness for each flight mode.

Edit - nevermind, I just realized after reading your first post again that you already the yaw in the app.
2021-6-3
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Both cine and sport modes are disabled (and the controller setting disregarded) at launch as a safety measure. The bug is that he app does not tell you this. Either launch at normal mode and then switch, or if you accidentally launch at cine mode, switch back and forth to normal mode to enable cine (or sport) mode...
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules